Advocate prints are up on the Britax site

ADS

theshapeshifter

The Moonstone is okay, and Onyx is of course fine, but the Opus Tan is giving me flashbacks to the upholstery of my parents' late-1970s Oldsmobile. Or, more specifically, to the mix of upholstery off-gassing and cigarette smoke in a car with only non-opening 'portholes' for back seat windows.

So yeah, for very personal reasons, Opus Tan gets a :thumbsdown: from me, LOL. Not that I'm in the market for a seat anyhow, so my opinion is really neither here nor there.

AtTheSouthDam

Bleh.. what's with the brown?!
Don't like them. I am finding I am disappointed in all covers at this time... I blame DD2 and being the only girl on the planet who doesn't want pink...

Karen

Does anyone else think this seat is totally the same thing that already failed? Seriously Britax, we need something new. And by new I don't mean a RA50. That said, I do think that the brown and pink is ok but am still waiting on a cute boy cover.

BeckC

Is it just me or did Britax used to have a lot more cute covers for kids? Lately it seems like all of their covers look like purses.

capeKO71

Anyone else think these seats just look super funny? I "get" them... but I just think they look silly...

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm glad they are finally showing ALL the covers. I hated when you couldn't see a cover on their site just because it was a BRU or Target Exclusive :p

Anyway..I just can't really imagine what those side thingies feel or look like, they look like they are just photoshopped in or something and I can't wrap my brain around it :eek:

waterbaby

Cool!

Seems like it would eat up a lot of room, but I do appreciate the effort from Britax to make something like this. I don't imagine it will be a huge seller.

The Kathryn cover is cute, too.

April

I'm guessing it'll be discontinued within 2 years because at that price point, in this economy, for what it does, it's not going to sell like hot cakes.:twocents:

ZephyrBlue

Wow. Ugly and expensive. I bet they will be available at some decent sale prices in awhile. Just can't imagine people lining up to spend $$$$ on this seat.

monstah

:mad: The browns are something awful. The popularity of pink / brown color combinations on everything baby are driving me crazy!

I do love onyx though! :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC