Here is the new Graco seat!!

ADS

capeKO71

the coolest thing about this seat is that I bet we'll actually start to see them at seat checks... because of the cup holders! lol. People love cup holders... and when they compare this, to an AOE, they will go this direction!

Maedze

Gak, the first one's blurry and the second one I can't open!!!!

I must see! I must peer and examine!

Let's hear details? What's the rule on rearfacing, one inch of shell or to the tops of the ears? I don't see an ARB. Anything about rearfacing tethering or a foot prop? What's the install like??? OMG I'm drooling here!

Evolily

How on earth did you get it this soon? :jaw:

In the other thread it said that they had a removable headrest- I'm guessing (from the picture) they mean that pillow? Interesting. Too bad the shell is short- but it should help with those 2 y/o who hit 35 lbs but still have shorter torsos. And it will hopefully prompt other manufactures to raise the RF weight limit.

zeo2ski

Well I'm sure Brendan's mom will be answering soon, but when I called Graco today she said it would be the 1" rule.

I don't see anything!

How do you get to get these seats so soon? That is awseome!

I see pics now! Thank you!

I think I am disapointed :-( Oh well maybe it will help the younger kids that are heavier, but not so tall. :)

Pixels

I can't see the pics in the first post! Only in the comparison to Marathon. Please, must have pics!

Evolily

You know what- it looks like they based it off of the SS2/Cozycline. The shell looks maybe an inch shorter than the marathon? Maybe the seat is more contoured so it'll fit kids longer... hmmm....

Now we NEED a 40 lb Radian and True Fit :whistle: .

theshapeshifter

Exciting! I'll look forward to photos with munchkins in it. :) My knee-jerk reaction, seeing it next to the MA, is that it might not be tall enough to last my oversized DS through the 35-40lb range (although I doubt it'll come to Canada soon enough anyhow, so probably moot), but you never really know from just an uninstalled, unoccupied photo.

BeckC

Yea all I can see is the comparison to the MA. I'd like to see the other pictures.

ETA: I'm dissapointed in the shell height. Very disappointed. But I hope that it spurs on the other manufacturers to test their seats to 40 lbs (Learning Curve and Sunshine Kids I'm talking to you) or come up with new designs, like how everyone came out with 35 lb limit seats after Britax got to 33.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC