our newest addition...

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I snapped some pictures today of Griffin who is 2 weeks 3 days in his Primo Viaggio SIP. It has the same type of harness adjustor the Boulevard has...no rethreading and so easy to get the best fit possible! I love the seat so far and he fits in it beautifully. Thanks for looking!

oct20010.jpg

oct20009.jpg

oct20008.jpg

ADS

RubysGirl

Congrats! He's beautiful!
Don't you love how skinny and easy to install that base is? I have the regular primmo and it goes in like a dream. I like that I can put it in with the belt, then make it tighter with the knob.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Thanks ladies! I think he is a cutie...but then again I am his mom ;)

Rubysgirl~ Yes I love how narrow the base is! I had the older PP with my last son and that puppy could install in any car and was such a breeze. I just always wished they would refresh the carseat and make it wider and in better, more breatheable fabric...and low and behold they DID!! And they gave us SIP too and kept the same narrow base which really won me over. :D

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
He's so cute, he looks older than 2 wks! Congrats! Just makes me more impatient. lol Do they've made the seat inside wider? I know that was a complaint w/ a lot of moms I know who had the seat. That's good to know.

Yoshi

First off- he is Soooooooooooooo Adorable! Nothing like a little cutie pie to brighten my day!

One question though- I noticed his head turned to the side- does he turn it to "get comfortable" do you think? The reason I ask is that the Boulevard does that to my friends DD who is older, but I have heard that the extra SIP "pushes" their heads forward just enough to tip their chins down. Newborns, of course don't have much neck length, so I was just wondering if this seat is also doing this to his chin/head making it hard to settle in the position with his head "centered"? My friend is very frustrated by this on her BV, and makes it impossible for her DD's head not to slump over.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Jennifer~ Yes the inside of the seat seems much wider then the old one. I need to measure it and compare it to the width of the older version.

Yoshiandluke~ No it isn't the seat that makes him turn his head to the side...it is always turned to the side! Haha one of his cute little quirks!

Thanks again for all the compliments! I can't wait to see all the other new little ones that are due to arrive soon around here!!!

lovinwaves

That has to be one of the most beautiful, cute, and precious babies I have ever seen. He looks so alert!! Both my kids had the dark long hair. I am a blonde (go figure?) It is so cute how his neck is kind of turned!! Enjoy your new one!!!!

My son was born last year October 4, 2006!! I loved having an October baby!

Last edited:

Lara

He is CUTE! I love the orange seat too!

I have a question about your seat. Now I have seen them IRL, but never had the chance to actually play or read the manual or anything. So when you raise the SIP wings/harness, do the wings extend beyond the top of the actual seat shell, and if so can you use the seat until his head has less than an inch of room in relation to the top of the wings instead of the shell of the seat?

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Lara~ Sorry this took me so long! Isn't that orange great...I am so loving all the new baby gear that is coming out in orange! The SIP headrest does raise higher then the shell of the carseat (about 1.5"-2" it looks like). The manual states that the car seat is for infants up to 30" and "the top of the infant head should not exceed the top of the seat back". I took some pictures of it for you and will place those in the review of the seat I am planning on doing and posting in the review forum.

Lara

Thanks! I'm gonna have to check out that seat more next time I'm out somewhere. It is really cool!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC