Question any Seattle Tech's?

SuperNanny

I was wondering if there were any Seattle techs that I could bring my seat to for inspection. I took my charges seat to a tech and she gave me grief about having her rear facing,at 2 yrs 29 lbs. I love everyone here and would love to have another knowledgeable person inspect it and let me know if install is ok. I know most everyone is on the same page about ERFing etc.
I have tether questions too!

Thanks!
Seattle Nanny

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I'm downtown, moving to Queen Anne within the next couple of weeks.

I'm working a check at Evergreen Hospital Saturday morning in Kirkland. I'm working another on the 29th down at Ikea in Renton. However, I also do private checks at no cost. I'd be happy to meet with you. PM me.

Wendy

Stretchy Glue

I'm about an hour north, but have you contacted 800-bucklup? Also, I believe Wendy is a tech in the Seattle area. I'm not sure exactly where, but she just moved here.

lovinwaves

Technicians on this forum that are listed for WA:

Washington WA

Vancouver
Danielle
(DaniCPST)
Technician since 2006

Thurston County
Robyn
(houseofboys)
Technician since 2008

Skagit County, parts North of Everett
Joni
(Stretchy Glue)
Technician since 2005
Senior Checker

Gig Harbor
Beth
(bethng)
Technician since 2008

Whatcom County
Nicole Carlson
(QuassEE)
Technician since 2008

Spokane and surrounding areas (eastern WA and northern ID, including Lewiston/Clarkston/Pullman at certain times)
Renee
(SpokaneCPST)
Technician since 2006
Senior Checker
Special Needs Training

kphil

I may have to try to get to the Evergreen one myself. I haven't had my seats checked in many years, since the one check I went to the tech ended up asking me questions (she wasn't familiar with Britax seats or rf tethers) and then telling me I should become a tech myself, lol. I'm sure it would be different now, as Britax seats are much more common now. But, I'd know I could trust you as a tech, so that would be cool :). I don't know that I need my seats checked, but it might be fun anyway because I'm lame like that :p. If I have my new radian by then, I might actually need help, if I can't get an upright enough rf install.

SuperNanny

Thank you ladies, I am still trying to find my way around sorry if it was a redundant question you are all super great!

I will PM you,Wendy, and try to make it this Saturday.

Thank you all again

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC