Phil & Teds

canmom

Does anyone know out of the classic, sport and dash if any of them have more space for the child in the back? I'm wondering about the space between the main seat and second seat. TIA!

ADS

rodentranger

I have the sport and I think there is plenty of room. If you have a huge diaper bag though it cuts out on the leg room for the rear passenger. I have a Skip Hop Dash that is packed pretty full and it takes up a lot of the basket.

jubgulia

I just hang the Skip Hop Spark on the side of the stroller. One strap around the handle and one around the bumper bar. I rarely have anything in the basket unless I have to tuck a shopping bag or something in there.

romanoma

Do you all like this stroller a lot? It pushes well, is it really as convenient as it seems? Your kid doesn't put up a fight to get in that little back seat?
Do you end up kicking that back seat if you get a fast stride going while walking?

rodentranger

Do you all like this stroller a lot? It pushes well, is it really as convenient as it seems? Your kid doesn't put up a fight to get in that little back seat?
Do you end up kicking that back seat if you get a fast stride going while walking?

It pushes like a dream even with 50 lbs of kid in the seats. It is very convenient: its a single when you only have one kid with you and a double when you have two. My complaint is that unless you buy the Vibe, you have to take the back seat off to fold it. I haven't had a kid fight about the back seat yet. If I'm walking more than 3.5 mph, I do have to extend my arms all the way to avoid kicking the rear seat. I am 5 ft 5 in.

KirasMommy

Senior Community Member
I LOVE my P&T's Sport. Kira usually walks, but it's nice to have an extra seat for when she misbehaves. The second seat is also great for storage when there isn't a kid sitting in it. Leah does put up a fight, but she does that whenever I put her in any stroller, I don't think it's limited to the back seat. I never hit my legs on the back seat, but I'm short (5'4"). I have 2 small saddle bags that attach to the sides of the stroller so that they don't take up room in the back seat when Leah's sitting there.

romanoma

Thanks for your replies!! I can't decide what to do, I thought I wanted a BJCED, but then realized this one looks sooooooo convenient. I'd like to to be very easy/compact fold.
What to do, what to do...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC