What color do you hope the my ride will be?....

What color would you like most?

• gray

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • black

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • tan

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • navy blue

Votes: 18 14.8%
  • baby blue

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • green

Votes: 56 45.9%
  • orange

Votes: 47 38.5%
  • red

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • purple

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • pink

Votes: 29 23.8%

• Total voters

emandbri

It might be too late for Graco to see what we think but I figure it is worth a shot! :whistle: You can vote for more than one!

ADS

Melizerd

I have to admit that other then really specific patterns I like the grey and black covers. They can go with any child and any car unless you need tan so I picked tan also.

I do like red as a "real" color option.

Jenifer

Grey is lovely, but other than the infant seats and the girly covers, it just seems Graco has stuck with grey - - I voted for Orange as it was my son's fav when he was in car seats! Then it was a world of tan and navy blue.

Mommy0608

I voted for blue, purple and.... yes, gray. :duck:

I have a gray interior, so the black/gray seats go very well in my car. For Jessica my first choice would be teal/aqua (not an option on the poll) or purple, or teal/aqua AND purple... yes, both!

For Tyler I think blue would be my first choice.

If the seat would be passed between the two, either gray or blue.

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
I'd like a nice Royal Blue. Baby Blue is for babies, and Navy is for adults. Royal Blue is just pretty, and looks great on carseats, it's also appropriate for newborns to teenagers! This is an example of Royal Blue on a carseat:

616097262EBB4F56A860A2971569E8EC.jpg

doriansmummy

I would want some type of retro circle print, something different and cool with lime green, orange.. you get the idea.
Most likely the print would be in the inside and a solid on the outside.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I would loooove to see green, purple, or orange. I'd be okay with red, navy, baby, or royal blue. I didn't vote for pink just because pink seems to be the default option for "girly." I was sick of pink BEFORE I had 3 girls. Sadly I do own a pink car seat because it's the only girly Radian. ;) But I'd love to have purple as an option instead.

theshapeshifter

I voted green and red (although not together! LOL), since either would be a great gender-neutral that's actually a "real" colour, and then black since it would match our car's interior. I was thinking in terms of my DS/my car specifically, but now that I think about it I should've clicked purple as well, since I imagine a lot of parents of girls must be BEYOND tired of pink by now. And depending on the shade, I would consider some purples (ie, royal purple, not lilac) to be gender-neutral too.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The Companion in Plum was a purple I'd consider fairly gender-neutral. Come to think of it I think there's a different "Plum" on the Compass infant seat that's also pretty gender-neutral.

emandbri

Wow, I'm really surprised green, orange, red, and purple, are winning! We don't see many seats in those colors.

I really don't mind if they make a gray one as long as it isn't the only choice! :rolleyes:

Kat_Momof3

well, every girly seat is pink... so I voted for - green, orange, and PURPLE.

now I did vote gray just cause if they have to trim it with a bland color, gray goes with my interior.

I'm not really into blue.... it's been done... I want to see some greens and oranges that are boyish and/or gender neutral so you could maybe get green for one kid, orange for the other... or have both colors together on one seat.

And pink has been done to death... bring on some PURPLE (lighter or darker... like shannon or the deep purple that we saw on some of the university covers Britax came out with... it's just a great color)

brightredmtn

I don't mind gray seats (where is that tomato smilie) I'd love to see purple too. DS LOVES purple! He has a pair of purple Crocs (his choice) and I see that as still a gender neutral color.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
LOL.......at this point, I think Graco is probably getting gray fabric for pennies in bulk, so I'm sure there will be gray......

jujumum

I voted for purple, but I would love to see more blue seats out there. The new TF in Blue Aurora looks great.:)

zeo2ski

Meh, I don't even care, nothing matches my stupid blue interior!

I really want to see some "real" colors out there, but really I think we're still in a recovery from the 90's colors on CRs--I'd take gray any day over that junk. Well, actually I like gray:eek: but I want some fun stuff that's not girly too.

April

*chanting*: "Lizards in Line, Lizards in Line..."

I don't care what color as long as we get a real boy cover one day. Not black, gray, tan... That is NOT boy!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC