Gogo kidz question

ADS

brightredmtn

It's not on the list I just found but it could be out dated. I know you didn't ask opinions of it but I have one and think it's a royal PITB. We travel about every other month and I stopped using it ages ago.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I found the gogo kidz to be a huge PITA too, but I suspect it may be related to what seat you're using and whether or not you're travelling alone. If I hadn't had to take ds out of his seat to put it on the gogo kidz, and been by myself, it probably wouldn't have been so hard.

This is on their website:
If your car seat is not listed or you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to call. 888.686.2552 or email info@gogobabyz.com

I called them asking about the TF - it's on their site now, so it looks like they update it pretty regularly. Anyways, there wasn't any wait on hold and they were able to look it up and tell me right away, so I'd just give them a call if I were you. :)

firemomof3

This is for a friend of mine who is 7mo. pregnant and has a 1.5y/o traveling alone. She has a blvd. & an Avenue. I'm just trying to figure out the easiest way for her to do this....any suggestions?

brightredmtn

This is for a friend of mine who is 7mo. pregnant and has a 1.5y/o traveling alone. She has a blvd. & an Avenue. I'm just trying to figure out the easiest way for her to do this....any suggestions?

I'd tell her to get a Scenera for $30 cheaper and bungee it to a rolly suit case.

Really the Gogo Kidz is a huge waste of money. One review I read wrote about the quality of the handle. She said it didn't catch where it was supposed to and is like the very first rolly suit case. Totally true.

BabyKaykes

I love my GGK!!! And yes, the Ave fits on it. The BLVD won't fit down the plane aisle, but the Avenue does. Also, depending on the airplane seats and what seat you end up flying with, I never had to remove the GGK while using the Scenera or Uptown. I DID have to take it off for the GN though.

brightredmtn

Also, depending on the airplane seats and what seat you end up flying with, I never had to remove the GGK while using the Scenera or Uptown. I DID have to take it off for the GN though.

Really? I would never consider installing the seat with the GGK still on. An after market product is still an after market product no matter if the seat is being used in a car or an airplane.

BabyKaykes

Really? I would never consider installing the seat with the GGK still on. An after market product is still an after market product no matter if the seat is being used in a car or an airplane.

Totally understood. Normally, neither would I. The instructions even say to take it off.

But I made the parental decision to leave it on when installing it on the plane because it didn't keep me from getting a tight install RF or FF. I decided personally that if we ended up a firey ball of wreckage at the end of the runway, the GGK wouldn't matter. And yes, I know all about aborted takeoffs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC