For sale: Fisher Price Safe Voyage Booster(great for 3-across)

I am keeping this Item! SOLD

I am selling my fisher price safe voyage booster. I have figured out my 3-across without this and michael really wants a camo compass booster.

E-mail me with your offers.

This is the black/silver with red trimming. Non-smoking home. No-accidents(of course. Will ship the cheapsest way. You pay for shipping.
0330091051b.jpg

Excellent condition(cup holder not shown, but I do have it-never used).

Last edited:
ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Ooooo, what $ are you thinking? I could use one of these for a friend of mine. I'll have to see if it works in the spot she wanted it to. She borrowed mine yesterday.

I am thinking 50.00 since it is a hard to find item??? LEt me know if that is too much, I know i have gotten higher offers, but I think 50.00 is fair.
I will check on shipping tomorrow. I will box it up and check shipping so I will know approx. how much it is.

M

m3_dad

Hello. New to the forum, but have been searching for months for a narrow booster seat. Mom uses the Odyssey van which is perfect, but on those days when she has to do night shift at the hospital, I need to use my car and still be able to transport all 3 kids.

Please, let me know if this is still available. I will cover shipping and handling, etc.

Thanks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC