I thought they were going to change the adjuster on the EFTA?....

emandbri

whatever became of that? Last fall there were posts saying new ones would have a regular adjuster. I was thinking it might be an option for Jenny (Mommy0608).

ADS

Mommy0608

If they do, this would definitely be an option for us! I'm curious to see if anyone knows more about this. Thanks Emily! ;)

heyruthie

what would a "regular" adjuster be? the old triumphs have had the knobs for many, many years.....so the model has always been like that. we love our knobs, although we currently use it FFing.

Maedze

It was to have a normal front adjuster and a splitter plate.

How would a splitter plate work? The best part about the EFTA is in the infinite adjust. I'd be really disappointed if they got rid of that :twocents:

Maybe if they set the knobs back on the frame a bit so they wouldn't dig into the vehicle seatback for RF seats.

Maedze

The front adjuster I can understand. Does it also have a splitter plate :confused: What would be the point? :confused:

I like the knob style. I think its only fault is the location on the seat.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Oh I hope they don't change the EFTA!

Front adjusts don't work for me. I have such a hard time because of surgeries on my wrists. I can do it, for example, if I've got an extra kid in the car and using a spare seat but no way could I do it daily. Those knobs are great for anyone like me or with arthritis, my mom LOVES the knobs SO much better than my sister's MAs. My ds is always snugger in his EFTA than my sister's girls are simply because mom (with the same wrist problems as me) can't get them any snugger.

Just moving the knobs an inch or two further back from the front of the seat would make them perfect.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC