This should last him till at least 6 right?

Check my siggy, the Radian. I am deciding if I want to give up my Graco Nautilus or not. ;-) The head slump logan has in it is horrible(even on recline).

If he has alot of room I am selling my GN and getting a radianXT, 65, or 80.

Edited to add: He is 4 years old. 30-34 pounds(fluctuates), 41 inches and maybe a 15 inch torso?(Just outgrew the scenera.

ADS

emandbri

I can't imagine him not fitting until at least 6. I know Benjamin was on the second to last slots on the MA before the age of 3 and they are 14.5 inches and he just outgrew the MA in Jan at 5 1/2 and has plenty of room in the radian.

It would depend on the vehicle but I took pictures of him in the radian and frontier and he seemed to have MORE room in the radian and when I tried him in the nautilus he had just a bit more room than the frontier. For me at least it seems that when installed in my van the nautilus and radian would be outgrown about the same time.

here are the pictures
http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php?p=787003&postcount=9

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Macha outgrew the Scenera at 6, and now at 8 (9 this summer) she still fits in the Radian, so I'd guess yes. Keeping in mind she's a VERY slow grower, but even so, she got (will get) 3 years difference between the Scenera and the Radian, so I think it's safe to say a more average-growth-rate child would get 2 years.

RKingsQueen3

our oldest is 6yrs and 7m and still tons of room in our radian80 we just bought 2 XTs to 3 across 27m old and newbie due in a week in dh's car it fits her just as well. she's 53ish lbs 60% on the height charts at 6

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC