Should I sell my Parkway and FPSV?

Parkway(granite) and Fisher Price Safe Voyage for sale

I decided to sell my Parkway and Fisher Price Safe Voyage
Make me offers.

I put this in the shopping section because i know people will ask me to sell my FPSV to them(I will go down my list from before).

Michael really wants a Camo Compass(btw: how tall does it go as a High back)?

If I did sell my Parkway and FPSV how much could I sell them for? :whistle:

I might sell my GN too. I really need another radian :whistle: Tell me they puzzle good together?

I think I figured out my 3-across issue now that I have a radian. I need to make sure I have HWH seats.

Logan isn't too fond of the GN, because he has serious head slump issue when sleeping, he is over wanting a booster now that he knows he can't have one for a LONG LONG time. He loves his FPSVD seat.

Last edited:
ADS

MOM25BOYS

Not sure on the measurements, but my very tall 8 almost 9 year old is on the top setting in my Camo B510. He weighs in at roughly 66lbs.:)

Not sure on the measurements, but my very tall 8 almost 9 year old is on the top setting in my Camo B510. He weighs in at roughly 66lbs.:)

That is very good to know. Michael is 51 inches about, 50 pounds and about a 17 inch torso. He has always wanted a CAMO print seat, but I keep telling him no, because i need 3-across. Now, I have it figured out. I hate the boosters in the 3rd row and honestly hate how the Parkway fits him. I love how it fits logan, but he does not need a booster ;-)!

scatterbunny

I find the B510 pretty much identical in height (from seating area to shoulderbelt guide on highest setting) to the TurboBooster (which I see you own, so I figured it would be a good point of reference).

scatterbunny

AFAIK, the B510, B530, and B540 are all the same height, which is taller than the B500 and B505 (which are both the same height). The Camo only comes in the B510. We had it for a couple of years, and dd LOVED it. Really, everyone who saw it loved it. :p

AFAIK, the B510, B530, and B540 are all the same height, which is taller than the B500 and B505 (which are both the same height). The Camo only comes in the B510. We had it for a couple of years, and dd LOVED it. Really, everyone who saw it loved it. :p

LOL! My son fell in love with the seat when he saw it in your siggy when I first started coming here. Thanks alot :p
I :love: it though too. Who do you think will have the most recent DOM?

scatterbunny

I honestly have no clue who would have the newest DOM, I'd just call around. It'll be good for seven years, not the usual six. :) I still miss that seat. H would be right at the top setting now, though.

I honestly have no clue who would have the newest DOM, I'd just call around. It'll be good for seven years, not the usual six. :) I still miss that seat. H would be right at the top setting now, though.

I am going to get my turbooster back from my friend this week(she was borrowing it) and see how much room he has left in it, before I tell him he can have one :p

SGTex

Can't help you on the boosters, but let me know if you do decide to sell your Nautilus. I have a friend who needs one, but can't afford a new seat. It would be great to get one nice and close!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC