my dd and carseats

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
Dd just turned 2 april 6 and has been rf in a scerena. We were out with dh and she was just screaming the whole time, so he asked if I would just turn her and see if it helped. She is 32# and was moving to a bv the next week and was going to be ff in it, b/c it is a 33# version.

So I turned her and she was great the rest of the day. But then she started screaming b/c she wanted to ride in ds bv. He is 43# and can't ride in the scerena.

Well over the weekend we got ds husky and dd moved to the bv and we have peace in our car again.

Ds is thrilled with the demin blue husky cover and dd will soon have the shannon cover. I just need to change it out. Dd has had ot and I think we need to go back, b/c she didn't survive church nursery on sunday. She has several issues.

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Your dd and I share birthdays! :) I keep meaning to pm you, but my computer use is limited b/c of virus on my home one. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC