Another girly GN cover! Daisy

zactayaus

Here's another girly GN cover. It's called Daisy. I really like it. Just wanted to share. It was on Walmarts website. To bad I don't have a girl young enough for this. I wish they would come out with some cute boy covers now.

GNDaisy.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

J-max

CPST Instructor
Now, That one I like :D. But that much bubblegum pink in the back seat of the truck might make dh puke - he loves the GNs cause they are grey and match the truck (not like the pretty shannon BLVD and madison Regent in my car, he he)

keri1292

ACK! If someone doesn't slap a lizard, bug, alien, rocketships, SOMETHING on a seat for a boy, I'm going to scream. ENOUGH with the PINK! :mad: :rolleyes: Gender neutral does not = BOY.

Hmmm... :eek: I'm eating mounds of chocolate and very crabby today. Bet you can figure out where that rant stems from. :whistle:

Caseylaine

Sigh...yet still nothing exciting for us poor boring Canadians. Seriously, does Graco think we're all colorblind? :rolleyes:

NO kidding!!! Would it also kill them to make a seat that is blue, or lime green or SOMETHING?? Its makes me so mad that everything is either grey, beige or PINK!!! My DS loves the Princess Radian cover, and it would look sooo good in Aqua and Lime for a boy! Why?!?!?!

tjham

I LOVE it! Too bad I don't need one but I'm happy for all of you who do!
I just saw the pretty pink Cosco high back booster which looks similar to this and thought, "why can't the Nautilus have one like it?" and now they do!

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Wow, no gray. I didn't think you would ever be able to get a Nautilus without gray on it.

I think I know what Piper's getting for her birthday. A Daisy cover!

Wendy

peteetchou

I was told by Graco that if we want boy covers we have to tell the retailers, since it's the retailers who make the decision as to what covers they will carry. I have emailed BRU, Target and Walmart and I suggest everyone else who wants a "boy" cover do the same. If we nag them enough they just might consider it.

ETA when I showed my hubby the pic of it, he goes: Eew pepto and posies!

Last edited:

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I like that pink much better than the colors on the other girly GNs. I wonder what the fabric itself is like - I don't care for the fabric on whatever girly one they have at our local target. (Rachel? I can't remember.)

I agree that they should have some boy covers!

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
*sigh*
I excitedly called dd over and showed her the seat (she ADORES her nauti and the color pink...)

and what does she say?

" *yawn* boring. "

:rolleyes::whistle:

HEVY

That is wayyyyy too pink, and I like pink. Maybe if it was purple with the same insert. It would kind of look like a Shannon.

Mommy0608

That's cute, at least no gray. I just wish they'd use some purple or aqua or something, and I do agree they need some cuter boy prints. I'd like to see this one in person... it's hard to judge by a small picture.

AtTheSouthDam

TOO pink!
I agree, I want boy covers, and I have GIRLS!
DD2 wants a blue seat or an orange seat. If it had frogs or trucks she would be ecstatic! (this is the child who asked for a firetruck for Christmas). Monkeys are good too, or dogs.

jubgulia

Akk. How many grey seats and how many pink seats? Please, green or orange anyone?

I really want a girl, but I'm already gagging when I walk by the girls section of EVERY store and don't see anything that doesn't have pink on it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC