Introducing....the Miro Keyfit!!!!

melniemi

I ordered it from babycatalog last Wed and it arrived yesterday. I'm so excited to get it! I love it. The infant insert is so much softer than my iceberg one was. Almost velvety feeling. And the parts that look white in the stock pics are actually a silver color.

Here are a few pics:
P1010569.jpg

P1010573.jpg

And with my dd. Yes, she dressed herself and yes, she has a scabbed nose. She fell on the concrete while running in her mudboots. Poor baby! She is almost 27 months, 25#s and about 33". I'd consider it outgrown, but would probably use it in a pinch, especially since she "shrunk" after sitting in it for 10 min. She didn't want to come out.
P1010570.jpg

P1010571.jpg

ADS

MOM25BOYS

Oh how I LOVE it Melissa!!:love::love::love: Thanks for posting them and taking it out of the box!:D
Little Sis is really going to have to get that one....especially if I have anything to do with it!!:evil grin:

I like this TONS better than the Extreme she has picked out.:whistle:

melniemi

Thanks everyone:love: I love the seat and think dd is pretty cute too.:p

She usually matches, surprisingly, and well, both pieces are yellow.:) I don't usually care - she changes many times a day anyway. She is currently wearing her birthday suit. lol

daniele_ut

I REALLY like that cover! I've got Extreme for dd, but if we use the Keyfit for the next baby, I will probably get a new cover.

itzmeigh

Love the cover! (And the Super Model!)

It makes me want to run out and have a baby! (Ok, no it doesn't. But... But... I do kinda want one more some day...)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC