Question Where to find window cling stickers ERF etc.

PEIMommyof2

Does anyone know where to find and purchase a window cling stickers for ERF and extended harness use. DH doesn't really want a bumper sticker and the magnets most likely will fall off in our climate!!! Or maybe someone (who is talented in that way :D) will want to design one and we can do a custom order for them, just a thought. Thanks

ADS

Mommy0608

I have no idea, sorry, but I would LOVE to find out so I'll be watching this thread. We won't put bumper stickers on our car either but I'd love to have something about ERF on the car somewhere.

shellebelle

Senior Community Member
If there's a demand for them and an outlet like CafePress does clings, I can draw some up.

What would you want them to say?

Heather98012

Melissa, does Cafepress have clings? I just saw magnets & stickers.

I'd LOVE a cling. I'd likely ditch my KDMF magnet for a cling (although a magnet is better than a sticker, for sure!).

emandbri

There are lots of stickers in this thread, there might be some clings.
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=45720&highlight=stickers

I got these for my van.

http://www.car--toons.com/products.php?cat=35

mine say "my toddler is rear-facing ask me why"
"my preschooler is in a 5-point ask me why"
and "my older child is in a booster ask me why"

I've had them on for a year and they look great. I had some made by the same person on my old van and I had them on for at least 3 years before they started peeling.

I'm going to need updated ones once Elizabeth starts preschool and Benjamin kindergarten. I look forward to seeing what comes up in this thread!

shellebelle

Senior Community Member
I'd love a vinyl type (like the wall quotes) too.
I'd really love those stick people ones but have them in carseats/boosters/seatbelts.

I was actually thinking about doing this today...give me a few days and I might have a solution for you :) (I have a diecutter that I can do this on).

melniemi

I got the best practice one and it says it's a sticker, but it's more like a cling. It is kinda stretchy and I had to take it off and restick it a few times. It isn't super sticky like a sticker.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I'd love some clings too. Although I don't want the 'My preschooler is still rear-facing' or whatever ones...because then it's no good when my preschooler isn't still RFing. :eek:

canadiangie

I just ordered the magnet one from cafepress a few wks ago. I'm not sure about AB's climate compared to PEI's, but I sure hope they stay for a while...

Pixels

It looks like you can get them from VistaPrint. They call them window decals, and it says it's a low-tack adhesive so it's easy to reposition. I have no personal experience, though.

mommy-medic

I was just digging through old posts and came across this thread. I have searched cafepress and can't find exactly what I'm looking for. (I am very proficient with photoshop, so making one would be ok, but didn't want to make one if there was one out there). Looking for something to the affect of:

95% of car seats are installed or used incorrectly. Ask me about yours! Isn't your child worth it?

That and i like the "don't mind me" one, but would prefer it say "checking out your car seat" instead of just seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC