Question What Brick and Mortar stores carry the True Fit?

kphil

I'm still debating between a Radian or a True Fit for my 30lb 3yo, and was able to try him in a Radian yesterday, but can't find a True Fit to try. Target didn't have one, and the Babies R Us closest to us had never heard of it when I called and asked them (it's a small Babies R Us inside a Toys R Us, but I'm still wondering if I need to go and look for myself). I have to decide quickly, because I want it before we leave on a trip in just a couple weeks. Any suggestions for where I might find one? (I'm in the greater Seattle area, if that helps).

Thanks!

ADS

ChristyH

My regular Targets don't carry them but all of our Super Targets do, do you have a Super Target close to you?

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Target in Tukwila has one. :)

In NC every Target I went to had them, and half the BRUs. Here that Target was the only place I saw. I checked Merry Go Round and BRU in Bellevue, Target at Northgate, BRU at Southcenter, and finally the Target down at Southcenter had one.

Wendy

kphil

Thanks, Wendy! I didn't realize you were local. I tried the Radian at Merry Go Round yesterday. Guess I'll probably be making the drive to Tukwila tomorrow (not my favorite drive). I wonder if BRU in Tukwila has the Radian, so I could make just one stop to compare him in both? I think the Target in Redmond is a Super Target though, so I'll call them first before making the drive.

Thanks!

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
BRU doesn't carry the Radian. Most brick and mortar stores don't. Merry Go Round is quite the specialty store in that way (and the Go, the Frontier, the Clek).

Wendy

kphil

Wendy--Do you know how long ago you saw one in Tukwila? I called the Redmond Target (I was wrong--it's Greatland, not Super, whatever that means), and they don't have them and say it looks like an online only item. I did see them at the Issaquah Target for quite awhile after they first came out, but haven't seen one there in several months.

eta: Nevermind; I called Southcenter and they don't have it. The colors I like won't be in at EliteCarSeats for another 3-4 weeks, either. So, I either need to find somewhere else, or order it in a different color from EliteCarSeats, I guess.

Last edited:

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
It was at Southcenter about 2.5 weeks ago. I've only lived here five weeks, so it can't have been too long. :)

Wendy

flutie128

I know that the Greatland Target near does not carry them anymore. I only ever saw a display there anyways. The BRU had the display on clearance a few months ago and the BRU inside the TRU has never had the seat. I have seen one at Buy Buy Baby last weekend though.

kphil

Well that's odd that Southcenter had them that recently and now doesn't :confused:. Hmm. If it was closer, I would just drive there and look myself.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC