Baby Jogger City Series Pictures of Elite and Mini...

lovinwaves

Both of these strollers surprisingly fit my neighbors newborn(2mths old) very well. The buckles adjusted down enough, and so did the shoulder straps.

City Mini Single :)

DSC02261.jpg

DSC02257.jpg

lots of room to grow in seatback and bubble hood. (note: since the stroller is brand new I forgot to push that black mesh back behind the seat, so it's hard to tell from the pictures just how much room she has)

DSC02250.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

City Elite Single :)

Handlebar adjusted all the way down so my 3 year old can push it :love:

DSC02259.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

Unbelievable room left above her head when canopy is closed. I would guess there is probably another foot left :eek: You can also see how much seatback she has left as well, TONS of room to grow(21inch seatback). She is almost 5yrs old, btw.

DSC02255.jpg

extra padding in seat, very comfy:

DSC02251.jpg

Complete shade from the sun :thumbsup: Bubble hood also allows lots more room to grow for older children.

DSC02252.jpg

ADS

lovinwaves

Yes, they fold the same. The Mini, however, is going to have a smaller fold because it has plastic tires, whereas the Elite has bigger air tires.

I should post some folded pictures as well, huh? :p

henrietta

thank you so much for the pics...even though they aren't doubles...it gives me an idea of what I want now!!!!!

The Elite takes a toddler seat (so does the Classic), so you may be able to save some $$ if that option works for you.

I looked at the Classic today, and while I liked it a lot, it was difficult to get all that fabric off my 3 yr old's head and it didn't fold as small as I would like. I know that comes w/the bigger strollers...

henrietta

lovinwaves

The Elite takes a toddler seat (so does the Classic), so you may be able to save some $$ if that option works for you.

I looked at the Classic today, and while I liked it a lot, it was difficult to get all that fabric off my 3 yr old's head and it didn't fold as small as I would like. I know that comes w/the bigger strollers...

henrietta

The City Series Classic/Elite fold smaller than most all single/double strollers. Did you notice that all of the wheels pop off with the simple push of a button?

Also, the MINI takes a Carseat, a Bassinet/Pram, and a child tray. It also folds down ALOT smaller than the Classic you saw today. :)

Oh, and what fabric are you talking about :eek:

rochelle

need a favor,

what is the height from the floor to the handle?

during warm weather like now I park my double jogger under the play structure at the park and it fits just nice with about 1" to spare.

I am considering the BJ double as a replacement stroller so need to make sure it can fit under the play structure in terms of height.

jlr9882

Anyone taken the City Mini on a Disney bus? Mom loves how quickly it folds, but I was wondering how much room it is going to take up. Does it really fold up just buy pulling the strap? I am either buying this one or the Baby Planet Tiger stroller. We have a Chicco Cortina right now, and it is still huge when folder. It takes up all of my trunk! Does it recline totally flat or does it recline more like a Graco stroller. We bought the Cortina, because it reclines flat. We are huge Clemson fans, so the orange stroller is great!

Has anyone bought anything from Chit Chat Baby or justkidsstore.com? Justkidsstore.com says they will beat anyone's price and take coupons from other online stores.

Do you have a picture of it folded up, but with the wheels on? Where is the cheapest place to buy one? Most stores carry them for $229, and I really didn't want to spend that much.

momof3boys

I just recently bought a Cowmoo Marathon cover from Chit Chat Baby and the transaction was great, got it in about a week! Free shipping too, and had a coupon for 5% off, but that one is over now. HTH!

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
We used it on the Disney train :) does that count. It fit great in front of me and DS sat on older DS's lap. FWIW we loved our mini at Disney, it was a work horse and the canopy just couldn't be beat. One night at 11:00 DD (9) was sound asleep in it and I carried DS (2.5) until we got to the boat and he became too heavy. I laid him on her lap (she woke up to hold him lol) and continued to push about 80# of kids to the car almost effortlessly.

I did not gate check it I checked it in a bag but it am sure it would have been easy to gate check.

jlr9882

Thank you. If only there was a place near me to try both the Mini and the Planet Baby Tiger stroller out in person. Our Disney trip isn't until the first week in August and my Mom will be coming with us. We will be driving down there, but using the buses from one of the Disney resorts to the parks.

We used it on the Disney train :) does that count. It fit great in front of me and DS sat on older DS's lap. FWIW we loved our mini at Disney, it was a work horse and the canopy just couldn't be beat. One night at 11:00 DD (9) was sound asleep in it and I carried DS (2.5) until we got to the boat and he became too heavy. I laid him on her lap (she woke up to hold him lol) and continued to push about 80# of kids to the car almost effortlessly.

I did not gate check it I checked it in a bag but it am sure it would have been easy to gate check.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Melissa, What kind of support is in the bubble canopy of the Elite? I have a City classic stroller (3 part canopy) and it has metal bars up through the canopy for support. The Elite canopy is a round bubble type. Is the support bars through the canopy metal or plastic?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC