What baby jogger stroller do i want

my2kidsSafe

I have a dd who will be 5 on sunday and a 2 year old. With the possibilty of having another in the future. Not sure if i want the mini or classic. And is the elite worth the extra money.

ADS

MoreLatte

It really depends on where you will be mainly using it. The Mini and the Classic are almost identical with the differences being the wheels and handle.
(I can't think of anything else, anyway)

The Mini, which I used to have, has smaller wheels. Its great for the mall and leisurely walks through the neighborhood. While I liked the Mini, there were two things that I didn't care for:

The handle is not adjustable and being
5' 2'' tall, it bothered me. It may not be a big deal to some, but I just couldn't make myself like the handle, it just was not comfortable to me.

The wheels were too small to handle the terrain I use it on. I take my stroller to soccer fields and I like the larger air tires of the classic. It glides over our bumpy sidewalks and I can walk at a faster pace with it.

I currently have the Classic, and I'm in love with it! It took a while for me to find the perfect stroller, but I finally did. I can't find a single thing I don't like
about it. It folds the same as the Mini and I really don't notice it being any bulkier when folded.

Personally, I don't think the Elite is worth the extra money. I bought a Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy (Parent console) for $13 and love it. The one on the Elite looks pretty basic, I don't notice any actual cup holders in it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC