Question Which seats have easy to change harness heights

ctbcleveland

I believe this is a benefit of EFTA. Are there others out there?

My SIL wants a car seat to use when her various nieces and nephews are in the car with her. All are small enough to be in a 35 lb seat RF but I want to suggest one that will be easy to adjust the harness height without having to re-thread it.

ADS

Pixels

EFTA is almost hard not to adjust for each child. The TF has a no-rethread harness, as well, but the adult definitely has to actively change the height.

I think any RF seat is easy to adjust without reinstalling. :twocents:

ctbcleveland

EFTA is almost hard not to adjust for each child. The TF has a no-rethread harness, as well, but the adult definitely has to actively change the height.

I think any RF seat is easy to adjust without reinstalling. :twocents:

I guess I am looking for ones that would not need to be uninstalled to adjust the harness height. We've change the height on our MA and safeseat and would not have attempted either while the seat was installed in the vehicle.

valleyfam

EFTA and Britax Boulevard (can be tethered rf) are both very easy to adjust with out uninstalling the seat both rf and ff.

keri1292

I guess I am looking for ones that would not need to be uninstalled to adjust the harness height. We've change the height on our MA and safeseat and would not have attempted either while the seat was installed in the vehicle.

I've never uninstalled my MA to change the strap height. I just move the drivers seat all the way forward and peek under there. It's really easy. You might be surprised. :)

Splash

True Fit, Signo, BV if the kids are relatively close (I think it takes longer and is harder to swap the BV for Sam and Charlie than the MA), AOE, Frontier which is FF only but you said "small enough in a 35 pound seat." So 11 pounds or 31 pounds?

ctbcleveland

Thanks everyone -

Splash - two of the children are in the upper 20 lbs. The newest baby will be here in the fall. Don't worry - we won't put the newborn in an inappropriate seat - but it will need to be RF for when that baby is older.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC