Can I jump on the pregnant belly wagon ?

ADS

Yoshi

You look great! I take it you are having a December (Sagittarius) baby? I am one, and I was a very calm, good natured baby, not fussy at all. (Too bad my DD didn't take after me:p )

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Wow! You look terrific! My DS #1 was a December baby and was the calmest of all of mine, so maybe its a Sagittarius thing!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
DD #1 is a December baby, too, but was a mega high needs baby and is still pretty high strung, pout. :p Kashi, may your Dec. baby be the easy going type. ;)

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Your belly is so cute, I love it! My belly is finally looking like that now that she's dropped, my kids like to stay as close to the boobs as possible. lol I have a Dec baby and I pray your baby is not anything like him. :) He's much better now, but had a lot of DRs visits those first 18 mos and trips to the hospital and special diets etc. Whew, he was a hard one.

Lea_Ontario

Your belly is so cute, I love it! My belly is finally looking like that now that she's dropped, my kids like to stay as close to the boobs as possible. lol I have a Dec baby and I pray your baby is not anything like him. :) He's much better now, but had a lot of DRs visits those first 18 mos and trips to the hospital and special diets etc. Whew, he was a hard one.

We're already well versed in high-needs babies, and special diets.
Our 4-yr old son is very high-needs (he's being tested for ADHD / Asperger's this month), and has life-threatening food allergies.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Then you're prepared as we are. lol I'm not looking forward to being on the diet again (I'm supposed to be on it now, oops). AJ is 3 and still can't have cow's or soy milk and Evan is still on rx formula. He got fed something yesterday that was contaminated somehow and the diapers today aren't very nice. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC