Should I get the Baby Jogger City Mini Double???

cande

Hi - I have twin dds who are 2y4m and I "think" we need a new stroller. (well I want one, but do I need one???) Since they were 7m old we have been using a Combi Twin Savvy Sport (which I love) but it has gotten pretty beaten up since it used to be used daily to go to the park for a year, then daily to get to from parking lot to daycare site in rain, mud, sand....

So, feel we need something a bit more presentable to go to the mall in, take walks in our suburban neighborhood with decent sidewalks, etc. Save the combi for places where I wouldnt be heartbroken if it got stolen, e.g. Disneyland

The price is pretty steep esp since I would have to get a belly bar (dds love to hang on and ride sitting up really straight). Will I get enough use out of it in the next couple of years to make it worth the price? Or is the end of out stroller days pretty close? Can older children sit up striaght in it or do the seat backs not go up all the way.

Is there a B&M store that has the doubles? Right Start and BRU near me doesnt have the BJCMD

ADS

MySillyKids

I bought mine sight unseen. haven't had an issue with it at all.

I use it for my three children, 5, 3, 1. They all fit perfect, with room to grow!

Its definitely a good investment, and will last for years. I have dealt with BJ customer service, and had a great experience. :)

Rosey

I think you should go for it! It has the best sunshades and fits my 5yo. It is so durable, steers awesome and is my current love. (Which I bought after only seeing the single). Worth the $$$. You will probably also take it to Disneyland :) There used to be pics of people who had it on trams at Disney World very nicely.

celtic1885

Add me to the list of people who love theirs. I too bought mine sight unseen (well except for pictures here ;) ) and I :love: :love: :love: it. like all the pps said, steers like a dream!
For references I have a 3y 4m who is 39" tall and a 21m who i s36" tall - they both love it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC