need winter clothes for 10 month old baby girl

crystal vowell

With winter aproaching my dd has less than 10 outfits that are pants or long sleeves.I really need some winter clothes size 18 months and up.I would prefer outfits but at this point anything is better than what I have for her.I am not too picky but cannot spend a lot of money right now for clothes because I am getting my dd her marathon so she will be safer.If you have anything you can email me crvowell@aol.com. Please don't think I am making a bad choice putting a safer carseat first I am in austin tx & the cold weather is just starting so I have some time but not too much.

ADS

RubysGirl

wow, ten outfits? I only kept six last winter for my son. Pick her up a nice jacket at the thrift store and you should be set.

crystal vowell

The less than 10 outfits she has are 12 mos & getting way too tight or short all the winter clothes I had saved from my step dd were 6-9 mos & I gave them to my cousins girlfriend who is having twins.I would not post on here if my dd had plenty of clothes.My dd has outgrown just about all the clothes I saved for her summer & winter.

Last edited:

Lilsid

I always find great deals on clothing via craigs list http://www.craigslist.org/about/cities.html

Try locating your city or closest to it. Click on the baby+kids under the for sale bar. You can also post a wanted add there and its free.

I love CL for all kinds of stuff. Good luck I know how frustrating it can be to need something.

crystal vowell

Just wanted to update. My dad is being a jerk and trying to put a password on the computer so I might not be able to check my emails or pms.

lovinwaves

Crystal,
That's a bummer!! :(

I just thought I would let you know you can go to your public library and get free unlimited internet access there if for some reason you can't log on at all.

Morganthe

Crystal,
As soon as I find a box large enough, I'll get the stuff off to you. Hubby brought home a box from work (one that holds 3 reams of computer paper). I was rofl at his optimism :D I'm sure I have a moving box somewhere in the shed that will work, so don't worry. With the temp dropping as fast as it is, I'm making this a priority to get sent, so hopefully in the next couple of days, you'll be set. I'll enclose a letter too just like you asked :)
tchuss

crystal vowell

Thanks lovin waves for the tip about the library I knew but I think the library closes at like 5pm.I did recieve some clothes from Aimee so that is what my dd will be wearing for now.I will pop in as much as I can & I am trying to keep everyone updated.If anyone would like to send me a pm feel free & I will reply as soon as I can.

lovinwaves

Thanks lovin waves for the tip about the library I knew but I think the library closes at like 5pm.I did recieve some clothes from Aimee so that is what my dd will be wearing for now.I will pop in as much as I can & I am trying to keep everyone updated.If anyone would like to send me a pm feel free & I will reply as soon as I can.

Did you decide between the MA or Radian?

RubysGirl

Hey, I wanted to let you know that the dollar tree has pj's. You have to buy the pieces seperate, so they're $2 a set, but that's still not bad. My son likes his.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC