Comnfort Pads, Comfort Pads, Comfort Pads

dhardawa

I post this every now and then, but I have had some requests lately so I thought I'd post again. I have tons of comfort pads. I have Ashley Floral, Granite, Cowmooflage, and Speedway (I have multiple sets of all of these). All are new and are $5.50 per set shipped.

Just wanted to update 5/6/2011. I have one set of Cowmooflage left and no Speedway. I have tons of Granite and Ashley Floral though.

Last edited:
ADS

momme2_3

I still need the AF ones, did you get a chance to see if you happened to have a belly pad? Let me know and I will send you pp right away

kidrepair

That's funny that Britax makes granite ones because my granite seat came with black comfort pads, but a granite belly pad, I guess maybe the new seats come with the granite pads

dhardawa

do you have a Cowmoo belly pad? dd lost hers :(

I know I have one, but let me search my garage and make sure it isn't from Max's Cowmoo cover.

Edited: Yes, I do have an extra. I found Max's Cowmoo belly pad in my "Britax parts box". It would be $5 shipped as well.

dhardawa

would $10 cover a set of cowmoo, being shipped to Canada??

Cowmoo comfort pads? It shouldn't be that much. I'm thinking $6 shipped should cover it. I don't go to the post office all that often though. That would be the only thing. You'd have to give me time to get there.

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
Im in no hurry...... i have an Onyx cover....but really wanted a Cowmoo.... so this is the closest I will ever get. I dont have paypal,could I just send you the $10 (American or do you want a cool purple Canadian ten dollar bill?? ;) ) Im not worried about the $10 not making it there.

celtic1885

I know I have one, but let me search my garage and make sure it isn't from Max's Cowmoo cover.

Edited: Yes, I do have an extra. I found Max's Cowmoo belly pad in my "Britax parts box". It would be $5 shipped as well.

If you could give me your paypal addy I'll fund tonight! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC