2 1/2 Year Old & 30lbs RF!!!!

Mommy2Marcus

Hiya! So I turned DS back RF this morning before we left for church & he fit well. He also LOVES it! He was so excited. I am glad that I decided to weigh him! He still has about 2-3 inches above his head as well I believe. Here are a few pics I took after we got back home!

Does this look to upright of an install? I am unsure.
020-1.jpg

How much room does he have left to grow? I was thinking 2-3 inches, but it looks like it might be a bit more!
013-3.jpg

011-5.jpg

018-2.jpg

So there is my happy 2 1/2 year old RF!

ADS

Citrine

Is there a way you can store the Tether? I would not want a piece of metal flying around if in an accident.

SPJ&E

The angle looks great and it looks like your son has a good bit of growing room!

I think the tether is tightened up/stored. It looks like it might be the end you pull, that we're seeing hanging down.

zeo2ski

Aww, he looks so good! Yay for you turning him back around!! Here's how to measure how much room you have left, but it looks like he has a long time left in that seat. How tall is he now?

skylinphoto

Great job turning him rfing! :)

He has loads of roam! Nice! How tall is he? He looks nice and short like my 3 year old. LOL.

emandbri

That is great! I'm excited that you decided to turn him! He fits really well in the seat.

Mommy2Marcus

Is there a way you can store the Tether? I would not want a piece of metal flying around if in an accident.

It is stored. There is a little pace to hook the tether right up at the top of the seat back. It is also tighened way up! It is just hard to tell in that picture. What you're seeing is the slack left over. I need to rubber band that up to though. I plan to do that tomorrow. Thanks for the concern though! I appreciate it!

As for the room he has, I was quite suprised! I am also not so sure how tall he is. I will try & get a measurement tomorrow. I think he is around 37ish, but I could be wrong! He is pretty tall though, but thankfully has a short torso as he is mostly legs!

This will be the 2nd time I have turned him back to RF! LOL! I turned him FF at 13 months due to car sickness. Then I turned him back to RF at 16 1/2 months right before a 3 hour drive. So he has been FF then RF twice now! I like him better RF as he sleeps better in the car!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC