Turned Nadia FF today

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I don't know exactly how much she weighs, but my mom weighed her on her scale a week or two ago and came up with 34 lb. She still fits her Marathon height-wise, but I had to take the seat out anyway today, so when I reinstalled it, I put it in forwards. She's 3 years, 7 months, which is longer than either of her siblings faced backwards. She's ridden FF on occasion. She's a huge back seat driver, so we'll see how it goes. At least this way, she'll quit yelling at me to stop just because there's a red light behind us. :D

ADS

lovinwaves

She's a huge back seat driver, so we'll see how it goes. At least this way, she'll quit yelling at me to stop just because there's a red light behind us. :D

Ok, you totally made me crack up!!! LOL So she is seeing the stoplights for the cars on the other side of the road. That is hilarious!! How did she become a backseat driver?

Lara

Oh I will cry the day I have to put my dd ff. I can totally see mine being a backseat driver too. I don't think she will make it as long as yours rf, sadly. She is 29 months and 28 lbs. I'm hoping she really starts slowing down so I can get her at least a little past 3 rf.

Lara

Momma to Kamryn- rf in a scenera, soon to be zebra marathon (hopefully tomorrow!)

lovinwaves

Oh I will cry the day I have to put my dd ff. I can totally see mine being a backseat driver too. I don't think she will make it as long as yours rf, sadly. She is 29 months and 28 lbs. I'm hoping she really starts slowing down so I can get her at least a little past 3 rf.

Lara

Momma to Kamryn- rf in a scenera, soon to be zebra marathon (hopefully tomorrow!)

29 mths and 28lbs is not big at all. My Daughter is almost 27 mths and weighs 26 pounds. Everyone always says how small she looks. I wouldn't worry about it to much. My dd keeps leaning out more and more every week. She is kind of losing that baby belly, and creases on her thighs, KWIM? :p Where did my baby go??:) They grow up way too fast...

Lara

Everyone tells me how small mine is too. She just seems so big to me LOL. I'm confident we can make it to 3 rf, and anything after that is just icing on the cake:) (although closer to 4 would be even better!).

I found some baby pics of her the other day, and I couldn't believe how different she looks! She was a very chubby baby, but now she is really skinny. Sigh... she is getting way to big way to fast for my liking lol.

BTW, your kiddos are really cute! And I love the name Camden. If Kamryn had been a boy, she would have either been Camden or Cameron. But she was a girl, so Kamryn it was.

Lara

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC