Yay dorel!

skylinphoto

So, dh picked up a scenera from target on the way home (our signo needs to be replaced...per recaro recall).

3410006297_634e03c48f_o.jpg

And I noticed this beauty (that other seats are beginning to have):

3410816556_c511c19147_o.jpg

On a commonly used seat..it's NICE to see this! :thumbsup:

My son will use it RFing..if he fits..i'll try him tomorrow. As a spare. He LOVES the pink! :love: Dh thinks it's pretty too. hehe.

ADS

Mama Jo

My Target has that cover too and I totally love it!! I contemplated buying it the other day when I was in there and I honestly stood there for several minutes trying to come up with someone I could use it for just so I could buy it! LOL. I never noticed the chest clip though... I'll have to take a closer look tomorrow when I'm in there again.

urchin_grey

Cute! That cover looks much more well made than ours. Ours has the darn square buckle too. :rolleyes: My nephew's has the round buckle and I've noticed that his straps don't get twisty like ours.

Crap, now I want one!

Mommy2Marcus

WOOT! I LOVE that pattern! I can not believe that your DH bought a pink seat for your DS! How awsome is it that both your DS & DH like it. It is VERY pretty!

I am also LOVING the chest clip with the picture & new round buckle. That is awsome that they're putting that on a very commonly used seat! WTG Dorel!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yeah... I, um, may have agreed to get rid of my stained Scenera so that when the next baby comes I have an excuse to buy that one. :whistle:

Evolily

Ooh- I really like that chest clip :thumbsup: . I'm now secretly wishing all car companies would do that. Blatantly obvious.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I was going to post about this, but didn't get to it. Also, the AOs are coming with the new chest clip. Very cool.

Laurette

How cute! I love the apples cover! I have been away so long I must have missed that Cosco had a couture line.

kidrepair

I was hoping that you were going to say that it now has EPS foam, maybe someday, pretty pattern though.

Maedze

If they would just combine the Avenue with the Scenera....give the Scenera EPS foam and the top slot of the avenue or give the Avenue the bottom slot of the Scenera, and maybe sell it for 65-70, it would be the ideal budget seat to get kids from birth to 40 pounds.

April

Love the cover, love the chest clip. Cosco Couture just made me lol. It seems like Walmart Couture or something to me.;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC