Picture Request, if possible

::er!ca::

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this so if it's not then please feel free to move the thread.

I'm the host of the Car Seat Safety board over at the parenting forum called JustMommies.com

I'm trying to get together a thread for pictures of children riding in their rear facing car seats past the age of 1. Ideally, I'm looking to have a picture of the children's legs in the photo as well so parents can get an idea of what a 2, 3, 4 year old does with their legs in the car seat. Most people can't imagine it, thus they think it's impossible to rear face that long.

If anyone would like to "donate" their child's picture to me to use on the Car Seat Safety board at JustMommies.com will you please PM me or email me at Erica09M@aol.com. Please include your child's age and stats if possible, and what car seat they are using.

If you'd like to put a "watermark" or distort your child's face in the photo for privacy and protection, that is perfectly fine with me as well.

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Since they're not adding new pics to that album anymore though, it's getting a bit out of date. I looked through and didn't see any 35 pound seats? It's still a great page and gets the point across, I'd just like to see new pics with current seats (would show skeptical parents that they don't have to buy a Britax seat to get a high RF weight limit, among other things).

emandbri

You are welcome to use any of mine.
2 years old, 28 lbs, 33 inches tall
DSC01827.JPG

2 years 8 months, 31 lbs, 36 inches tall
DSC02241.JPG

2 years 4 months 33 lbs not sure how tall
benrear1.jpg

AtTheSouthDam

Here are some, you can pick what you want :)

2y, 4m, about 26# and 35"
100_0604.jpg

2y, 6m, 27# and 35.5"
0123008081.jpg

And most recent, 2y, 9m and 36"
0123008122.jpg

Yeah, she's been going through seats this winter... :rolleyes:

fyrfightermomma

A few more. Feel free to use them.
ETA: I have no clue why one is huge. It won't shrink no matter what I do!

3.75 years old 40" and 25 lbs in a Radian XT

100_0853-1.jpg

20 months 35" 28 lbs in a Recaro Signo

100_0292.jpg

Foreground:13 months 34" 26 lbs. Background 3 years 36" 25 lbs. Both in Britax Marathons
girslseats2april.jpg

18 months 35" 27 lbs in a Britax Marathon
100_2242.jpg

Mommy2Marcus

Feel free to use any of the below! I might even have some more recent pics as I am seriously thinking of returning my DS to RF since it is summer with lighter clothes & he has lost a lb or 2!

Here is my son @ about 22-23 Months, 28ish lbs!
005-8.jpg

22 Months & about 28lbs
010-3.jpg

22 Months & 28lbs
012-2.jpg

21 Months & about 26lbs Also shows RF is NOT uncomfotable!
006-5.jpg

laccaycol

You can use any of mine as well:) first 4 pics he is 18 months and 29 pounds in a sunshine kids radian and in a britax blvd. and in my siggy pic he is 25 months 30 pounds(in a Swedish seat)

oct2008002_edited.jpg

coltoninbrutruefit005.jpg

CinRadian032.jpg

CinRadian040-2.jpg

heyruthie

here is another recent thread with great pics of ERFing, including my DD :D

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=77138

I agree that any ERFing album would be MUCH more helpful (for those not familiar with ERFing) if it showed more of the body of the child, and even the vehicle. The "head shots" basically don't look any different than a FFing child, and so it doesn't give an outsider any "perspective" on how ERFing works.....in my old photo and film classes, we used to call these kinds of shots a "floating head" shot, and we generally agreed that they are not good examples of very much....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC