difference between Radian 65 and 80?

jherdrover80

I purchased the Radian Premier about a month ago. I was wondering though is the Premier the 80 or do they make the Radian Premier in both 65 and 80? The manual I got with my carseat and the specifications on the box say it's up to 65lbs, however the manual has the picture of the other Radian carseat (the one without all the head cushions and such). When I look at Radian 80's online they look like my carseat (the Radian Premier) and the Radian 65's look the other carseat. So I just wanna know are the spec's right and my carseat is only a 65, because they make the Premier in both 65 and 80? Thanks

ADS

Pixels

Look on the seat for the sticker that has the weight limit on it. That should answer that question for sure.

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I purchased the Radian Premier about a month ago. I was wondering though is the Premier the 80 or do they make the Radian Premier in both 65 and 80?

Hi there! :)

Since you mention the Premier, I'm going to assume you're in Canada. ;) The Canadian Premier could be the same as the Radian 80 in the 'States, but it may just be a dressed up 65. :shrug-shoulders: In any event, there is no "Premier 80" in Canada - the highest weight limit carseats are tested to (and therefore can be used to) in Canada is 65lbs.

Even in the U.S. the difference between the 80 and 65 is negligible. They are both the same size and have the same harness height, meaning few if any children would be able to use the harness to 80lbs because they would have long outgrown it by height. The 80 (and Premier) have nicer covers and extra cushions.

HTH! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC