I have to brag on Graco!!!

chelle80

I had bought this safeseat1
http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=8A00PSN&CategoryID=1

and the handle got to where it was loose, so i called them about it, they sent me a pre-paid shipping label so that i could send it back to them and they would either fix it or send me a new one if it was defective. So, they received it on the 21st of September, they found it to be defective so they sent me a new one, and i got it today. They said they couldn't guarentee the same frabic, but i thought as long as it went for a boy i really didn't care. And this is the one they sent
http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=8A02SMB&CategoryID=1
They also sent a letter stating that they were sending the one with more features because i had such a problem(with not getting shipping label and company slow to pick it up) and was a loyal customer(all my baby stuff-car seats, swing,strollers is graco) and they hoped that my opinion of them didn't change and i continued to be a graco customer. They also sent me a pair of harness covers!!

So i got a better one than i had to begin with(WooHoo)!!! I am so happy,although hubby isn't too happy because he really liked the other one he picked out. But he is happy they replaced it with one with more padding and stuff!

ADS

Kellyr2

Cool! How are the Samba and Roxy fabrics with the heat? I bought the legacy thinking that it would be better for hot weather than the more metallic type fabrics, but he's been pretty sweaty in there the past couple days. Of course, that's what happens in our van with no rear vents - RF babies roast. :(

chelle80

Cool! How are the Samba and Roxy fabrics with the heat? I bought the legacy thinking that it would be better for hot weather than the more metallic type fabrics, but he's been pretty sweaty in there the past couple days. Of course, that's what happens in our van with no rear vents - RF babies roast. :(

So far i haven't had a problem with him sweating in it other than when he threw a temper tantrum because we stopped to long. He actually seems really comfortable in it, usually when i get him out of the car he wakes up, but the last 2 times he has stayed asleep in the seat. As a matter of fact he has been asleep in it for about 1 1/2 hours right now, and we have been home about a 1/2 hour.

chelle80

What did you use in the meantime?

Well, don't laugh but i actually have 2 other infant seats stored in the closet!! I have a graco snugride and an evenflo portabout 5. The graco one a friend was using it when I had Colton and i didn't feel right asking for it back. The evenflo i'm not to fond of, i just prefer graco seats. I had a 2 door car so i bought the safeseat because of the higher weight and height limit. I figured it would be easier to have in there than a convertable seat for RF. Everyone laughs when i tell them that all 3 of my kids have at least 2 seats, one for my car and one for an extra.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
LOL -- Leila's almost always had at least 3: my car, grandma's, emergency + extra sometimes....

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
LOL! There should be a support group for people like us. I'd have to introduce myself by saying, "Hi. I'm Mackenzy. I have 3 children and 9 car seats."

Thats great that they sent you such a nice new seat! Hooray for Graco!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Hi, I'm Jennifer, I have 2 kids and one on the way and 7 seats. :) I'm planning on getting a new Regent at tax time for AJ too and then Ilana will need a Boulevard eventually, but by then at least 1 of my seats will have expired. lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC