Recaro Boosters

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Size and availability. The Young Style is discontinued.

Here's Piper in the Vivo.

1226177369_7ae7980b73.jpg

Young Style.

1227014088_c19766f2f4.jpg

Two next to one another.

1226144977_40e8f96574.jpg

These were all taken on the same day.

Wendy

Mama Jo

Thanks for the pics!! I have a Vivo, but someone was asking me about the Young Style and I'd never heard of it. It's quite a bit smaller! I probably won't reccommend it. I love the Vivo, but it's not all that deep itself; I don't think I'd want to go any smaller.

Tara

OH wow...when were those pics taken Wendy? Piper looks soooo tiny. I mean, we all know she's a tiny thing anyway, but man oh man.
My 5 yr old just fills out that Vivo more than that. I wasn't expecting to see that much of a difference w/your Piper.

MomToEliEm

Does the Vivo really not have that much leg support? Hopefully she just wasn't sitting back all the way in the seat. I was considering the Vivo for DD#1 in my car, but if it doesn't have much leg support, I may need to stick with the Monterey instead.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC