Hipmonkey and Britax and New Frontier

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
Just wanted to share a wonderful experience I had with the customer service at both Hipmonkey.com and Britax. I had ordered a Frontier from Hipmonkey during the February Britax sale, and when it arrived, it had some dried red sticky stuff on and around one of the screws in the back. Concerned that it may have been used, I had asked for opinions about it here.

I emailed Hipmonkey photos of the seat and received a call from them later that day. I was assured the seat had come to them directly from Britax, but the customer service rep was concerned and told me she would contact Britax on my behalf. I received a call from Britax less than 2 days later, and the customer service rep offered to replace my seat. I was sent a label to send my old seat back, and I received my new seat today. I was so impressed with the service I received that I just thought I would share my experience with others.

I am semi-embarrassed to admit then when the Frontier arrived today when my daughter was at pre-school, I made my 18 month old sit in the seat just to try it out :eek: (by the way, he was already too tall for the lowest harness slot that the seat came set on).

Also, my new seat has a March 24, 2009 DOM! I don't know why I am so ridiculously giddy about having such a new date given that the seat expires in 9 years. I've seen so many new seats come out in just the past 2.5 years I've been obsessed with car seats that I can only imagine what will be out in the next few years, let alone in 2018 when this seat expires. I guess having a week-old seat is still pretty cool!

ADS

Splash

Don't you love it when the plastic is still warm?
I saw a MA in Target the other day with a 3-19-09 DOM. Super new for a B&M superstore.

AtTheSouthDam

When I bought my MA from target the DOM was within a week of when I bought it! I was soo happy!
And that is great news about hipmokey and Britax. I love ordering from hipmonkey when I can, mostly because they are practically in my back yard, I get it the next day ;)

The Bjorns

I'm feeling warm fuzzies, too! :love: Awesome customer service from both Hipmonkey and Britax! And I'd be over the moon with a DOM like that.:thumbsup:

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
I'm glad I'm not the only who appreciates new DOMs! I wish my Targets (I have a few I frequent :whistle:) had seats that were as new as the ones Splash and atsuydam saw!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC