Any signs of the Oobr?

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
Sorry if this has been addressed a million times but I've not been around as much lately. Just wondering when the heck this seat is coming! Not that I really need one yet but I'm dying to see one in person.

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

Creepy.
I was complaining to DD1 about how she was growing to fast as was going need a booster soon if she didn't knock it off. She told me she was hurrying for the monkey seat. My response; "Slow down, it won't be out until July." I was totally just picking a random month...

Tyler'sMom1117

Carseatblog is at Lifesavers and reported Cleck says the Oobr will be out in July.

I am so glad I bought the Olli when I did. My son had outgrown the Regent and I was planning on waiting for the Oobr but wasn't sure if it was going to give us much more growing room than we had in the Regent. There is no way I would have spent that kind of money and then have him using it backless in 6 months.

hsjwmom

Shoot. DD1 is just about even w/ the top slots of her Regent. I'm really hoping she can hold out for her "monkey seat." Though, I guess if it comes to it, she can just use one of the spare boosters until the Oobr comes out. Maybe I should try installing her Regent a bit more upright, too.

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
I guess I should be glad b/c I know that if I like it I'll be feeling the pressure to buy it even though we don't need it yet!!! She still fits great in the Frontier and we have a Monterey for a spare. And a Parkway. If I buy another booster dh is gonna kill me!!! Must wait until the time comes to pass the Frontier down to ds and move dd to a boostser full time before I buy another.

kristenbelle

Carseatblog is at Lifesavers and reported Cleck says the Oobr will be out in July.

Bummer. That's a long time. I just had an e-mail from Elitecarseats (in response to this question I had posed to them about the Oobr's availability) and they told me that they expected them in late May. Guess they are out of the loop?

Girly_Qs

Bummer. That's a long time. I just had an e-mail from Elitecarseats (in response to this question I had posed to them about the Oobr's availability) and they told me that they expected them in late May. Guess they are out of the loop?

Well, before checking in on here again today, May was the last I'd heard too.

Then again, that was bumped from March. Which was bumped from Jan (?).

At this point, I'm almost ready to just buy a Monterey as I'm getting tired of the never ending carrot-dangling! :confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC