babytrend infant seat..

bp2002

So at work tonight, I was doing a car seat test on a kiddo in a baby trend flex loc.. the new pretty gabrielle print from babiesrus..

When did they get rated to30lbs, 30 inches? I totally missed it!! When I went to baby trends website, they didnt show this one. Looking at babies r us, the other patterns werent 30 lbs either...

Anyone else miss this? Just want to know if Im behind on the info...

ADS

Pixels

Maybe a month ago? It was all pretty quiet. They released a couple of new (really nice!) patterns and some of them are 30 pounds now. The shell height is about 2 inches higher, and there are double loops on the harness, so you'll get an extra 3? inches there when you move them.

They are on sale right next to the 22 pound version, without anything screaming that they're different. Just the price tag is $20-30 higher for the 30 pound version, but the cover is different too, so I'm not even sure that's a huge tip-off.

My DD in the 22 pound limit BabyTrend, adjusted all the way up: (Misuse: harness straps must be at or below the shoulders for RFing)
picture.php

Same day in the 30 pound BabyTrend, adjusted all the way up. The cover is a bit poofy on the top: (Misuse: harness straps must be at or below the shoulders for RFing)
picture.php

bp2002

thanks! Guess I missed it.. I too dont think many kids will fit in it near 30 lbs.. but its always good to know the options. :)

canadiangie

wowsers, do I ever love that 30 pattern (tan with big fllowers). Sure wish other manu's would start doing modest girly patterns like that.

Pixels

I love it too. I'm generally frugal, but even if I didn't see the different weight limit, if those were sitting side by side when I was buying, I might have gotten the 30 just for the cover.

Then again, I bought it way before we knew she was a girl (for a nephew visiting), so maybe not.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC