FREE, just $7.95 shipping, Udder Covers nursing covers

Holly

Saw this posted on another board, and wanted to pass the deal along.
If you put the promo code "onefree" you can get one for free...you just pay shipping..$7.95. They are selling out fast! If you want more than one you just have to do separate orders! Only pink and blue left.
Perfect for gifts.

Hope this helps someone!

http://www.uddercovers.com/index.php

EDITED TO ADD! Please, read my post below (post #10)! This may not be real afterall! I'm so sorry!

Last edited:
ADS

JOII

Hmmm. Cant get the site to work. When I go to my cart to enter the code it take me back to the home page and deletes my cart. :confused:

crunchierthanthou

I didn't have any problems. I clicked on the pictures to the right, it asked for my coupon code then took me to the solid colors. I clicked on pink then added one to cart and checked out... easypeasy. :confused:

Holly

hmm, weird. I didn't buy one because I'm not nursing and have no one who needs a gift right now, but I just went and added one like I was going to buy it, and it worked.
I click on "Shop our collection of covers" and a thing popped up that said something about entering a promo code if you have one, or to leave it blank if you don't. Then I entered the code. It popped up a screen that said that code is only good for one item from their "essence" collection and it showed those covers, but the only 2 not sold out were the blue and pink.
I clicked on the blue, and selected 1 on the quantity, and "add to cart" and then it took me to a page that showed it was originally $32 then the discount from the code, and the shipping as $7.95, and it had a continue to checkout or keep shopping. I continued to check out, and it looked like any other check out, place to enter address, and payment info, etc.
I didn't all the way check out though, because I don't need a cover, but from what I saw it looks right to me. Some people from the board I found this deal on did buy some.

seamonkeys

ok, must have been firefox! I just tried on safari browser and it worked - I ordered a pink one. Now if I could only sell my black/white hooder hider!! :rolleyes:

ctbcleveland

And I applogize too for suggesting it in the pregnancy thread. I found the link from baby cheapskate - which thus far has been a very reputable place to find deals. I will contact Angie at Baby Cheapskate and warn her of the possible problem.

seamonkeys

:confused: i checked out the link. is it a scam??? am i in big trouble? Do i need to do something to protect my credit card??? :confused:

I'm confused too. I sent an email asking to cancel my order. So far they only have a temporary authorization - says I can't dispute that till it's an actual charge on my account. I'm not necessarily concerned about the $8, but if they try to charge other stuff or sell my cc info. I'm wondering if I should call and cancel the card and have a new one reissued to be safe! :confused:

Pixels

Don't cancel your account and open a new one as that dings your credit. Just call and ask for a new account number to be issued is you believe your old number has been or may be compromised.

Melodiya99

Maybe I'm missing something here: that link seems to be saying that uddercovers.com is connected to bidfuel.com, but when I checked on the whois site, they seem registered to completely different people in different states. I do have a milkband that I bought a couple years ago, so I know their products aren't a complete scam...hopefully this isn't either!

heyruthie

can anyone provide further insight? I *DID* order one this week. But I have *NO* desire to cancel my card/ask for a new number, "just in case." That would be a royal hassle. If anyone have more info, I'd be thrilled! Thank you!!!

seamonkeys

Don't cancel your account and open a new one as that dings your credit. Just call and ask for a new account number to be issued is you believe your old number has been or may be compromised.

I guess that's what I meant.

Maybe I'm missing something here: that link seems to be saying that uddercovers.com is connected to bidfuel.com, but when I checked on the whois site, they seem registered to completely different people in different states. I do have a milkband that I bought a couple years ago, so I know their products aren't a complete scam...hopefully this isn't either!

Let's hope not!

crunchierthanthou

they charged my card yesterday and my pink one arrived today. :thumbsup:

I called and requested a new credit card Wednesday after Holly posted that link. I had dh look into it. Something doesn't quite add up- on either end. I figured better safe than sorry.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC