Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Just for fun-What is your favorite Graco Snugride/Graco travel system pattern?

Mine is definately Milan. I love the turquise of the Quattro Tour stroller that comes with the travel system. Oh and the swirly dot pattern of it, on the snugride, its adorable. Well, I just had to get that out. Whats your favorite Graco pattern?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member mommaon112903's Avatar

Re: Just for fun-What is your favorite Graco Snugride/Graco travel system pattern?

Aubergine for a little lady and Diaz for a little man. If it were a surprise baby I would go with Marlowe. I LOVE the Diaz pattern, and as much as we would love to be blessed by a miracle little lady I reallly like that Diaz!
    Crystal, SAHM to J age 8yrs11months/49.25"/55lbs/Blue Opal Recaro ProBoosterand Orange OSPKWY

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Re: Just for fun-What is your favorite Graco Snugride/Graco travel system pattern?

I like Milan, Zarafa, Sachi, and a few others.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

The new Utopia one I love, but it's an SS1 travel system.

Quote Originally Posted by tumblebug View Post
    The new Utopia one I love, but it's an SS1 travel system.
    It can be any graco pattern on any of their seats/strollers, etc... I just wanted to see what everyone liked. I love Utopia too, I guess I love the ones with the turquise in them I guess, lol!

CPS Technician

Central Park for sure. I would have NEVER sold mine had I known I was gonna get pregnant again.

Johnathon 10yrs, 76 lbs, 5-steps
    Seth, 6yrs, 43lbs in Clek Oobr
    River, 4yrs, 38lbs in FR85 and Clek Foonf

Samba! I it!

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Mmmmm, Utopia... Excellent SR32 seat, nice compact-ish stand alone folding Metrolite stroller...And I love the pattern for a boy or a girl (truth be told, I'd probably not hate any pattern that came with the SR32 or Metrolite...I just absolutely refuse to fall in love with Diaz because I can't stand the Quattro Tour, but I'd adore it if it came as just a seat or with a Metrolite or even a Mosaic )
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

It's a SR32, but the Montreal pattern is my new fave I think.

I like that's it's so soft where the baby's head is, and comes with all the bells and whistles. (harness covers, infant insert, head hugger, boot)

It's $219 here just for the seat!!
    dd1 - 8y6m, hbb PWSGL
    dd2 - 7y3m, hbb PWSGL
    dd3 - 4y3m, ff advocate/frontier xt

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangie View Post
    It's a SR32, but the Montreal pattern is my new fave I think.

I like that's it's so soft where the baby's head is, and comes with all the bells and whistles. (harness covers, infant insert, head hugger, boot)

It's $219 here just for the seat!!
    Montreal is cute! And it looks super comfy!