Just for fun-What is your favorite Graco Snugride/Graco travel system pattern?

Auntie2six

Mine is definately Milan. I love the turquise of the Quattro Tour stroller that comes with the travel system. Oh and the swirly dot pattern of it, on the snugride, its adorable. Well, I just had to get that out. Whats your favorite Graco pattern?

ADS

mommaon112903

Aubergine for a little lady and Diaz for a little man. If it were a surprise baby I would go with Marlowe. I LOVE the Diaz pattern, and as much as we would love to be blessed by a miracle little lady I reallly like that Diaz!

Auntie2six

The new Utopia one I love, but it's an SS1 travel system.

It can be any graco pattern on any of their seats/strollers, etc... I just wanted to see what everyone liked. I love Utopia too, I guess I love the ones with the turquise in them I guess, lol! :D

mykidsmylife

Central Park for sure. I would have NEVER sold mine had I known I was gonna get pregnant again.

Cominghomefromthehospital.jpg

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Mmmmm, Utopia... Excellent SR32 seat, nice compact-ish stand alone folding Metrolite stroller...And I love the pattern for a boy or a girl (truth be told, I'd probably not hate any pattern that came with the SR32 or Metrolite...I just absolutely refuse to fall in love with Diaz because I can't stand the Quattro Tour, but I'd adore it if it came as just a seat or with a Metrolite or even a Mosaic :love::whistle: )

canadiangie

It's a SR32, but the Montreal pattern is my new fave I think.

I like that's it's so soft where the baby's head is, and comes with all the bells and whistles. (harness covers, infant insert, head hugger, boot)

It's $219 here just for the seat!! :eek:

Auntie2six

It's a SR32, but the Montreal pattern is my new fave I think.

I like that's it's so soft where the baby's head is, and comes with all the bells and whistles. (harness covers, infant insert, head hugger, boot)

It's $219 here just for the seat!! :eek:

Montreal is cute! And it looks super comfy!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC