Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Carseat Crazy

booster question

I was wondering if it's worth paying the extra money for the graco turbo booster with the gracopedic foam vs. just the graco turbo booster? Is it really a lot cushier if we're riding in the car quite a bit on their bums and the little "pillows" attached in the wings?

Also, how do the evenflo booster seats compare to the graco turbo boosters?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: booster question

anyone?

The evenflo is flimsy, really. No EPS foam in the headrest, and just flimsy.

I would go with or withour gracopedic foam. They are both good. I has 3, and they didn't had the foam.

the grcopedic foam is really soft and nice, but my kids aren't as picky, so I never splurged on it.

overall, though, graco boosters are nicer (more solid, better fit) than the evenflo boosters.

I do like the big kid confidence, but still, the deeper headwings will provide better sleep support and side protection, so the turbo wins there.

Check out my new hair blog - Ruthie-dos

CPS Fanatic

My niece has the graco pediac foam for her turbooster and she prefers it over the regular turbo. They travel alot, so that is a must.

I would choose a graco turbooster over an evenflo.

Carseat Crazy

Thank you for the advise. I have an older Evenflo (still good though) and it is kinda flimsy. I'm going to BabiesRus on Friday to check out the turbo boosters.

Misty