Ridesafer Travel Vest

chelle80

Anyone interested in buying one - size small? I bought one for my 6 yo, because i had a 2 door car and couldn't fit a booster seat in there with my infant and other booster. I now have a 4 door car so i don't need it, it is just sitting in the closet not being used, i would like someone to get some use out of it. My e-mail is trickychick80@yahoo.com if interested.

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Googling "Ride Safer Travel Vest" also brings up the official website with detailed info ;)

I've been debating one for months (since I'd been planning to visit Denmark) & now that my SO is moving to another state, we'll be flying to visit (kiddo is mature enough to stay safely seated on the plane at over 4.5 years old) & he has a '97 Civic 2 door so I'm really interested in the vest! :) To put it bluntly: I WANT IT (so hands off, LOL) :p

chelle80

HAHA, you're too funny!! I actually got it because of the advice i got from this site!! I love it and so does my son. I went from a 2 door monte carlo to a 4 door impala:D ! He is now in a turbo booster in both my car and hubby's truck, so i don't even need it for an extra. I am trying to sell it so i can build up some $ so that i can order him a radian and maybe one for my 4 yr old too!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC