I should get the nautilus right?

skylinphoto

Just kidding!!!!!

So, we went to target today..and of course i had to check out the carseats..

So, I tried my 12 month old out in some. She's tiny.. stats are in my sig...

My photos are terrible because of had my dh's cell to take pics with. Sigh.

In the truefit (w/o infant padding):
3377044945_bdf4bf1a20_o.jpg

In the Cosco Scenera:
3377860380_e5e1a5d5c6_o.jpg

In the Britax Marathon...she was slouching.:
3377045213_c7cc54a045_o.jpg

In the Graco Nautilus (for fun obviously):
3377860678_5f986505aa_o.jpg

She fits niiice in that nautilus. lol.

We're trying to wait for recaro's new colors and get her a signo..but, they take too long so I think we're getting her a true fit. She has LOADS of room in that thing. Ohhh...and yeah, wanting a new seat for her ..because i can't wait to ditch our 3 in 1...sigh.

ADS

MommyBoha

She's a cutie!! My neice is 15 months old and she is in the Mariposa GN. I tried and tried to get my brother to keep her RF, but they wanted to turn her at 6 months(because after all she was 20lbs) but luckily I was able to talk them into keeping her RF till at least a year. They think Im absolutley NUTS for having DD still RF.

Now if only they would remember its a chest clip and not a belly clip and that the harness actually has to be tight to work.....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC