OT: ISO winter clothes for my kidos! :)

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I'm so sick of searching ebay... and getting out bid on everything!!!

So this is what i'm looking for we like the styles of gymboree, the childrens place, hanna anderson, zutano, ect. will consider others as long as it's cute and in Excellent condition. I'm looking for size 3T items for allie, needs some quite a few things, jeans, leggings, dresses, outfits, winter coat, black dress shoes, socks, ect...
For abby, she's a size 5/6 but so tall and thin, needs to be adjustable waist or very slim fitting. She is needing some leggins, some long sleeves dresses, socks, black dress shoes, and she's kinda picky with some things... typical girly girl!!!
DS is pretty well set but needs a winter coat, and maybe 1-2 pair of jeans size 7.

I would love pictures and it would be AWSOME if i could find things in lots to save me some on shipping... LMK what you have if you want to send me pictures my email is becca011906 @ yahoo.com!!! (take out spaces and take off the !!!). I figure if i can find my kids car seats why not ask about clothes as well! :)

ADS

lovinwaves

You can also try your local Craig's List. I just bought a large black trash sack full of winter clothes for my little guy for only $15.00!!! Almost all of the clothes are name brand. I just put a free posting on their website wanting clothes for fall and winter with the size! A lady contacted me and I met at her house and made the transaction. I rarely use Ebay anymore. I hate the waiting, fees, and shipping involved..ugh!

becca011906

Senior Community Member
My closet craig's list is about an hour from me, i think shipping might be less then gas to drive there and back...

lovinwaves

becca011906 said:
My closet craig's list is about an hour from me, i think shipping might be less then gas to drive there and back...

Ok, I am a little confused. You do know Craigslist is online, right? I am about 30 minutes from downtown Kansas City (Which is our Local Craigslist), but I get people wanting some of my stuff for sale that live like over a hour in a half away. You don't have to drive anywhere!! You can meet the people in person, OR you can ship the item to them. Does that make sense? What is the closest big city you live and state you live in. Tell me that and I will send you the link to your local craigslist.

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I posted on it, hopeing someone would be willing to ship, i wasn't sure if it was usally pick up or not... so i posted on there as well hopefully i'll get some responces. :) Thanks!

lovinwaves

becca011906 said:
I posted on it, hopeing someone would be willing to ship, i wasn't sure if it was usally pick up or not... so i posted on there as well hopefully i'll get some responces. :) Thanks!

Yeaaaa! Good luck!! I have sold such MUCH stuff on Craigslist. I tend to get more money for it on there than I would have on Ebay.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC