Leah in the Safeguard Go

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, thanks for the photos! I ordered a Go for DS last week, and I'm curious to see how he fits.

Any chance of you putting her in your Frontier to see what slots she'd be at there? (I don't have a Radian for comparison, but I do have a Nautilus, so I figure the Frontier will give me a good idea.)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Last time I checked she had 2, maybe 3, more 'slots' till the top of the FR harness..I was kind of surprised at that, I thought she'd be lower down.

arly1983

This *may* be the best bet for the second seat in Nana and Granna's cars.

Both only want to keep one seat in stalled at a time and uninstalling and reinstalling, putting and pulling the radian out from under my bed is killing me.

Hmmmm, then I could just use that radian for S with a comfy soft.

Elitecarseats has return shipping insurance too...

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Is that the same little girl who you have in your SS pics? If so, wow has she grown! I've only ever seen her when she was tinier! What a cutey. :)

I noticed the chest clip, guess we now know what company the True Fit gets theirs from (the new ones with the same diagram).

Last edited:

groovymom2000

Is that a newer Go, or the older model? Ian had no room in ours, and was complaining of feeling "squished" in the shoulders, which was why I didn't replace it after the wreck. I've never measured his torso before...his is long in proportion to his legs. Has she outgrown the MA by height yet? *just trying to decide if my kid is freakish...* :whistle:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, it's definitely the new one. I didn't have comparison pictures of Bitsy in the harness, but she outgrew the old one maybe a year before she outgrew the new one...and it had only one crotch strap position (and there is a Versa tether on this one, it's really sturdy...and more padding in the seat...) (Oh, and she's not outgrown the MA yet...probably is right about 'at' the top of the RA, though, 15.5 inches or so on that one)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Last time I checked she had 2, maybe 3, more 'slots' till the top of the FR harness..I was kind of surprised at that, I thought she'd be lower down.

:eek:

Ok, your photos don't help me at all, then. :D:love:

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. It should be here in a few days.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
LOL, why not? Your boy's a lot taller, huh?

Yeah, he's nearing the top slot of the Nautilus, so I'd assume he'd be about the same in the Frontier. At least your DD did have a ton of room left in the Go...

(Thank you for the photos anyway!)

I had a dream last night that DS still had about an inch left in the Go. Let's hope that was prophetic--I need him to be able to use it in October!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC