Como pics

xxluckychicxx

Thanks to purplemama, we got a new Cobalt Como :D.

First off, I love the blue! Its one of the prettiest blues I've ever seen. Secondly, I really do like the seat. It installed both RFing and FFing easily, nice tall top slots, and it seems very comfy. It is very narrow but tall and skinny DS fit nicely. He is on the second to top slots :eek:.

DS was less than thrilled about it :rolleyes::
como.jpg

"Wet me out! I dont want it new cah-seat!" And that was after I bribed him into it with cars fruit snacks :whistle: And he wouldnt let me get anywhere NEAR him with the head pillow :rolleyes:. "Nope, no sank-you. I'm not want it. I'M DONT WANT IT! NOOOOO! GET AWAY NOW!!!"

DD modeled it very nicely though: (warning: harness not correctly used)
como2.jpg

I've decided to put it in my mom's car for DS so that I can put the Uptown she has RFing for DD.

ADS

mommyto4

Cool! I have a Blush Como sitting in my patio, still in the box, waiting for my daughter and granddaughter to get here so we can try it out. They will be here the 29th. YAY!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC