For Sale Homeschooling Supplies

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
As my kids are all heading to public school next year, I'm starting to clean out my homeschooling shelf.

These range from Kindergarten to about 3rd grade, mostly 1-2 grade stuff.

$25 for the books, plus shipping; I'd prefer to sell them all together. Condition is fair at the very worst, most are in good or new condition, and they're all quite useable.

The Five-In-A-Row books, Volumes 1, 2, and 3.
What Your 2nd-Grader Should Know
Merrill Life Science textbook (appears to be about 3rd-5th grade)
Memorize in Minutes: The Times Tables
3 Primary Analogies workbooks (identical) that start on page 9
4 unused thinking & reasoning (analogies) workbooks (each different)
wipe-off division workbook grades 3-4
Crosswords for Language Arts
Grade 1-3 Rhyming Families workbook (unused)
Grade 1-3 Blends workbook (unused)
Grade 1-3 Long Vowels workbook
Grade 1 Math workbook
3-ring binder full of reproducible worksheet activities, plus answer key.
Basic sign language instruction sheet

$25 plus shipping for this set:
School Zone Flash Cards (in original boxes): Three-Word Rhymes, Silly Sentences (nouns, verbs, adjectives), Time & Money, Phonics Made Easy
Leap-Frog Alphabet Flash Cards (goes with the movie, comes with plastic storage case)
Super-Duper Flash Cards (come in metal storage tins; these are in excellent condition): Changing Statements to Questions, Is & Are, Was & Were, Fact or Opinion?
Self-Teaching Flash Cards - Fractions
Very battered multiplication and subtraction flash cards - I'd estimate there's about a hundred of them.
2 Judy mini-clocks with moveable hands
3 tile bins - Letters, Numbers, and Words. (Some pieces no doubt missing from each tin - at least a hundred in each box, though. One tin has a taped lid.)
Brain Quest: Pre-school through 2nd grade. 2 decks (each different) for each grade, 8 decks total
Electronic Teaching Clock - teaches digital and analog time, works like a regular clock (including alarm setting) plus has built-in games for learning. Even has volume control! Uses 3 AA batteries.

I'm also going to be listing more homeschooling stuff as the cleaning progresses, and I'll give the first buyer first dibs on any subsequent materials I decide to get rid of (whether for sale or for free-for-shipping!)

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC