Gymbo outlets...

Heather98012

Ok, since we're all sharing tips about TCP outlets, Crazy8 Crazy cash, etc. Here's something I learned a few weeks ago that you may or may not know.

You can now earn Gymbucks AT THE GYMBOREE OUTLETS! You have to redeem them in regular Gymbo stores (or online), but you can earn them there.

I haven't purchased anything because the deals in the past weren't that great, but when I head up there today to to to TCP, I'll check the Gymbo store as well. Some people have also said that the quality isn't as good as regular Gymbo, but I have no idea about that. I'll let you know after I go, if you want. Anyway....just had to share the Gymbucks news with my peeps! :D

ADS

momme2_3

That is good to know...wonder when they started that?

I think it is hit or miss with their quality, you have to pay attention to the seams and decals.

Heather98012

I think this is the first time. In fact the sales associate at the regular Gymbo didn't know that when I told her & had to call to confirm. She was totally surprised!

Heather98012

What is gymbucks? I am just now starting to become a gymbo fan :eek:

You can earn Gymbucks several times a year. Here's the deal: During Gymbucks earning periods, for every $50 you spend you get $25 in Gymbucks. Then, typically a month or so later, you have the Gymbucks redemption time frame (a few weeks usually) where you then use the $25 Gymbuck off of a $50 or more purchase. So, in essence, you get $100 worth of clothing at $75 (but spread out over two different purchases). It's pretty sweet, TBH!!

I went to the outlets today, but only had a little bit of time. I didn't make it to the Gymbo store, but will try & go tomorrow when DD is in preschool! I did some damage at TCP, though! ;)

Connor's Mom

You can earn Gymbucks several times a year. Here's the deal: During Gymbucks earning periods, for every $50 you spend you get $25 in Gymbucks. Then, typically a month or so later, you have the Gymbucks redemption time frame (a few weeks usually) where you then use the $25 Gymbuck off of a $50 or more purchase. So, in essence, you get $100 worth of clothing at $75 (but spread out over two different purchases). It's pretty sweet, TBH!!

I went to the outlets today, but only had a little bit of time. I didn't make it to the Gymbo store, but will try & go tomorrow when DD is in preschool! I did some damage at TCP, though! ;)

spend $50, get gymbucks for $25 off of a $50 purchase during redemption

Yall both have it a little bit wrong.
Heather is right that during Gymbuck earning you earn $25 in Gymbucks for every $50 you spend.
But, during redemption you must spend $50 out of pocket to be able to redeem the $25 Gymbuck. So you are getting $75 of clothes for $50. But when you look at the big picture and add your earning $$ spent and the redemption $$ spent you have to spend a total of $100 out of pocket to get $25 worth of free clothes.
I do better price wise buy buying on sale and with a coupon than I do during GBR.

super_grape

I do better price wise buy buying on sale and with a coupon than I do during GBR.

:yeahthat:
if gymbucks falls around an EOS sale, i do very well but usually i just end up with 1 or 2 gymbucks...i try and stick to the 40%+ off stuff that way in the end i'm not paying more at gymboree than i would at target:thumbsup:.
it took me a bit to find a groove. i was so afraid of gymboree in the beginning:p.

the outlet is great but the quality is not quite as good as in store. they get remakes of the previous years lines which is really nice if you're trying to match up something you had bought the year before:thumbsup:.
we went in today and they had skirts from the tennis match line 2 for $14.99,
also found some summer dresses for $12.99-16.99.
no where near as good of a deal as TCP but still a good deal

flutie128

Heather is right that during Gymbuck earning you earn $25 in Gymbucks for every $50 you spend.
But, during redemption you must spend $50 out of pocket to be able to redeem the $25 Gymbuck. So you are getting $75 of clothes for $50. But when you look at the big picture and add your earning $$ spent and the redemption $$ spent you have to spend a total of $100 out of pocket to get $25 worth of free clothes.

That really sucks. I thought the sales lady said that you get $25 off of a $50 purchase during redemption. I have not looked at my gymbucks very carefully though. I don't have an additional $50 dollars to spend. I was happy that I could get money but I am not really saving money that way.

Heather98012

Flutie, I've seen people selling them online if you don't want to use it. You probably won't get $25 for it, but you might get some cash. Heck lemme know if you want to sell it!

And aaggghhh...now I don't know where my most current Gymbuck is! (Off to tear apart my desk...) :thumbsdown:

dhardawa

No, this is wrong. At redemption it is $25 off a $50 purchase. It ends up being half off if you can hit the price points exactly.

serabi

No, during redemption you buy $50 worth but only pay $25.

So basically:

purchase #1: spend $50, get a $25 gymbuck = $50 of clothing for $50
purchase #2: spend $25 cash + $25 gymbuck = $50 of clothing for $25

so your total outlay is $75 for $100 worth of clothing.

With that said, I usually do better buying on sale with a coupon too. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC