clek questions

Jennifer mom to my 7

Do we have a torso measurement of the oobr yet? And do you think the olli would fit a 9 and 12 year old (they are about the same "width". Is the olli any wider than the combi dakota? Or is the dakota wider?

I think my 12 year old could use a booster on the bench in the big van, and my 9 year old could definitely use one even in the captains chair (and that has latch;))

TIA

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I think the Dakota might be wider, but the armrests on the Olli are so nice and tall and out of the way that it makes it super easy to buckle over a larger lap. My 9 yo still looks like she fits great in it, but my 11 yo is starting to look too big, but he doesn't say it's uncomfortable or anything....

Hope you get the answer on the Oobr, though I think it's about 21, maybe I read that on www.carseatblog.com from when they went to the ABC Kids Expo?

The back of the Olli and the Dakota are about the same, the front is longer and wider on the Dakota. The armrests are about the same height too.

I took a few pics, hope they help, my tape measure has gone missing in the boy room of doom and I'm not about to go in there! :eek:

DakotavsOlli001.jpg

DakotavsOlli003.jpg

DakotavsOlli004.jpg

DakotavsOlli007.jpg

DakotavsOlli018.jpg

DakotavsOlli019.jpg

Kat_Momof3

I'm not sure about the dakota and comparison measurements.

However, I know that Damian at 4'10.5" and about 100lbs (give or take depending on the day) can sit in it comfortably and buckle himself.

He's too tall to use it (especially in his dad's car, where it is almost always), but I did have him sit in it for curiosity satisfaction purposes the other day.

If you would like, I'll get some pics of him in it for you.

Jennifer mom to my 7

Okay, I brought the turbo in, and made them stick their butts in it (they weren't happy:D) They can "just" squeeze their butts in the turbo backless. With the clek being 1.75 inches wider (I measure the turbo at 12 inches inside measurement) do you think it would work? I think I can convince them with the monkey, and the green. What do you think?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC