• Green/gray

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Blue/black

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Black

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

xxluckychicxx

I'm getting ready to order my BJCMD and I cant decide on the color I want :eek:. I really like the green/gray, but I'm afraid the light color would get dirty quickly. I dont love the black/black, but I'm considering it so it will hide dirt. But then there's the blue/black... What would you do?

ADS

ErinGoBragh

I have the grey/green single and :love: it. DS3 got some chocolate junk all over it. I just threw it in the wash and it came clean. The skins are super easy to put on and take off.

Mom2three

Well, I have seen the grey/green IRL and really like it. But in the photos I have seen here (I think they were all from MSK) the blue/black looks really nice. I like the brightness of it. I wouldn't do black because it is so black and boring. But that is just me.

celtic1885

I have the green/gray - so much better IRL.

I was torn between that and the orange/gray. leaning towards the orange/gray but was in a hurry and it was out of stock. happy with what I got.

Blue/Black is out of stock right? I woulda gone with that, but I didn't see that color listed.

We have orange/grey on order. Wasn't a huge fan of the green and thought the stone would get too dirty.

cande

Can i vote "None of the above"?? I am wanting the stone/black since reports are the fabric cleans up so well, and here in SoCal our dirt is "griege" anyways! My second choice is the green/gray.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC