Pics of 2yrs and up ext.rear for fun!

lauralou

Anyone care to share your todds 2 and up still rearfacing?just for fun and influence to new lookers.ill post mine tommorow for everyone.:d IT MAY BE SAFER TO BLOCK OUT THEIR FACES.BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO .Paxton 28 months,27lbs
PICT0204.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

finn

ds 2 years 2 months old, 92cm (36.2inch), 13kg (28.6lbs) rear facing in a Britax Multi Tech
DSC01552.jpg

fyrfightermomma

Evelyn is 3y7m 25 lbs and 40"
100_0853.jpg

Sophia turns 2 in two days, 29 lbs, 36"
Other than my siggy pic this is like the only other pic i have of her in a seat!
From last summer (on the left)
101_0046.jpg

romanoma

fyrfightermomma; Sophia turns 2 in two days said:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm265/eviesmama_2008/101_0046.jpg[/IMG]

Is that the monet true fit on the right? if so, it looks very different than the stock photo!

My 2 yr 10mo RFer is in my siggy :D
31 lbs, 39" in radian 65

skylinphoto

Here's my little guy. Emphasize little. lol. He'll be 3 in april and is only 27-28 lbs and 35 in.

He's 26-28 months old one photo (in an eddie bauer 3 in 1).

And nearly 3 yrs old in a Recaro Signo.

Last edited:

heyruthie

i'll try to get a pic tomorrow. my little bean turned 2 in januray, and she's a whopping 23-24 pounds. so, yeah!!!! she's RFing alright! I'll try to snap some good shots.

lauralou

Cool thanks keep em comin.lol I know extended rearfacing has been posted and seen ,but I thought it would be nice to have updated carseats and photos.My baby is 28months and 27 lbs ,36 inches.he will rearface until 33lbs.Ill get some pics up after we get the car ready.

fyrfightermomma

Is that the monet true fit on the right? if so, it looks very different than the stock photo!

My 2 yr 10mo RFer is in my siggy :D
31 lbs, 39" in radian 65

Yep, that's it. And it looked COMPLETELY different in real life. I loved it! I sold it to another member here though to get a Signo

AtTheSouthDam

Here's Ciara, 2 yrs, 8 months in her temporary ride of the XT (which today she liked the head wings on, tomorrow, who knows?)

0123008122.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC