My little guy in his new FPSVD

Vanessa618

This is inside the house....notice the harness is on the 2nd slot....

ajcarseat.jpg

march2009006.jpg

And here it is after the install....with the harness on the 3rd slot, but with lots of room to grow. Hopefully we make it beyond 4 in this seat. :thumbsup:

march2009010.jpg

march2009012.jpg

ADS

Maggie

It could be the angle of the picture, but the seat looks pretty reclined for FF.

I bet if you installed it upright more with the back of the base closer to your vehicle seat you'll gain a TON more harness height in the carseat for him.

Vanessa618

It could be the angle of the picture, but the seat looks pretty reclined for FF.

I bet if you installed it upright more with the back of the base closer to your vehicle seat you'll gain a TON more harness height in the carseat for him.

I'll install it more upright and see where it's at on him. :)

Yoshi

I'm going to say that in the photo, it does look as though it is reclined- which is only for FF.....hopefully it is a simple fix then.

Vanessa618

08/07 I bought it off the ebay link posted here. I know some said that was probably bad, but it came packaged like new and everything was still attached with the plastic still on.

Vanessa618

I'm going to say that in the photo, it does look as though it is reclined- which is only for FF.....hopefully it is a simple fix then.

I'm going to make sure when I reinstall, but I'm pretty sure it is NOT in recline mode. I just moved it away from the bite of the seat to get it a little more reclined. Is that even ok? Should've asked before...

jess71903

Ambassador
If it is new in box, I have no problem with buying off ebay. I know they aren't making the FPSVD anymore and just wondered how recent the DOM was. I didn't know exactly when they quit making them.

Vanessa618

If it is new in box, I have no problem with buying off ebay. I know they aren't making the FPSVD anymore and just wondered how recent the DOM was. I didn't know exactly when they quit making them.

:thumbsup: I think this was one of the lasts, maybe a couple months later.

Simplysomething

For summertime--make sure you cover it up (with a light colored sheet, towel, blanket thing)---the sport gets really really hot. Not just the black part, but the shiney part too.

MommyBoha

We love ours!! I tried my DS in it last night, since I had it out of the car for cleaning, and he still maybe 1/2 inch to go before it was outgrown. He will be 6 on Sat and weighs 41 lbs.

musicmaj

I love my fpsv too. I suspect that my ds will get to 6 in it too. He has about 3 inches to go before it is outgrown. He has 4 or so inches left in the radian (for comparison).

Simplysomething

I'm thinking about getting another cover anyways, cause this one is really stiff.

I have the red/black one in my car, and is cooler than the sport, but the red...oh boy it shows dirt. Really really well. lol

The sport we have in my mothers car, and the cover has never stayed on the back completely. Never enough for me to DO anything (like call Britax to complain)about it, but enough to annoy me. lol

I've never felt the circus dot print, and I don't own any of those...unapproved, but supposedly fit...MA/DC/BLVD covers. lol

Black car-seat covers are mean. MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. lol
We have a FPSVD and I can see Logan lasting till at least 5 in it. I love it! :) So, easy to install either FF or RF.

Yup, my ds2 is in his--and I suspect we'll get a another year or so out of it, unless he turbo grows between now and next March, and I know that's possible, but I don't see it happening. lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC