Yet one more which seat :)

What seats?

• Leave them as they are (#2 regent, #3 BLVD)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Leave #2 in Regent, move#3 to Regent

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Leave #2 in Regent, move#3 to Frontier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move #2 to Booster, move#3 to Regent

• Move #2 to Booster, move#3 to Frontier

• I have a better idea

• Stop posting which seat thread!!

• Total voters

J-max

CPST Instructor
Please don't shoot me :)

So right now I have #2 in a Madison Regent in the 3rd row, drivers side (tethered) and #3 in the middle seat, middle row of an 08 Suburban. I had planning on waiting until late this summer or so and moving #3 to a Regent or a Frontier, as I think she will outgrow the BLVd about then. The top of her head is even or just over the shell, so she has about in inch left in it. But with the Madison hard to some by, I have been looking. I have a hold on a Madison right now, so I am thinking out loud and need some advice. #3 is really, really wanting a matching seat to #2 and comments on it every time we get in the car. While that is not they deciding factor in this, it does play a part.

I only have 1 tether spot in the 3rd row, so right now I can only get 1 tethered seat there, so I could put #3 in a regent in the third row not tethered (my preferred location for easy of use/entry for everyone) or in the second row outboard, but she kicks my back the entire time she is in this spot (I can't fold the seat to get into the third row with it in the middle)

I had also thought about moving #2 to a booster, but she sleeps quite a bit in the car, is little and does not sit well in one, but might with practice.

I have never seen or played with a frontier in person, and there are not any within a several hours drive. Plus, I have a thing for matching seats ;)

They both fall asleep fairly often, and we spend lots of time in the car (I bought my car new in September and it has almost 12,000 miles on it already)

So any help?

one last thought - Could I install an EZ-one tether anchor behind the third seat for an additional tether spot? I tried to look this up, but could not come up with an answer.

ADS

Mommy0608

I'd say get the matching Regent, and leave DD2 in her Regent. Sounds like she's not ready for a booster and that you're not really sure about that, so I'd rule that out. I would also opt for a seating position with a top tether for both girls, even if it means she kicks your seat. :rolleyes: I know it's a hassle, but she's safer with the top tether.

Just my :twocents:! Good luck. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC