yep another what would you buy!

stephie1012

So im going to get DS a new seat after his issues with the EFTA (see post in carseats)
he is 27lbs 33.5inches, 18mos old...he will be rearfacing, i drive a 2008 hyundai entourage. Dont wanna spend $300 on a seat. We have a scenera and a blvd right now and i dont like either of them for rearfacing, i know im strange lol. ya think i should just a graco nautilus and deal with the blvd until he outgrows it? My BLVD only RF until 33lbs tho...ugh i thought i found the perfect seat im so mad lol

ADS

NannyMom

How much does he weigh? I wouldn't buy a Nautilus yet, unless he's close to the 33 pounds. It would just sit and loose it's lifespan.

firemomof3

I understand what you mean! I have a 21mo. who is 28lbs. and I'm still trying to find the "perfect" seat...but I don't think it exists :( The true fit is great for rf because of all the room but you'll have to deal with the harness release being buried in the vehicle seat, the Avenue is also great for keeping a child rf but once again..the harness release takes some practice.

stephie1012

he goes btwn 27 and 28lbs..i really want him RFing as long as possible but im wondering it he will be to tall by 33lbs anyway kwim?

Maggie

When we stopped using our EFTA I switched DD2 to DD1's old Marathon. However, I know you said you didn't want to spend a lot.

I have one of the new AOE (with the 50lb limit) for a spare and so far we really like it.

stephie1012

what about the new TF? did that come out yet? Evenflo is refunding me so i can add some money to that and use what i have until then.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC